cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do mods work on weekends?

twill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering if I should spend another weekend here wasting my time trying to get my number ported after half a month of waiting... or whether I should try once again on monday. Just not sure if the elusive people capable of getting my number ported work on weekends...

Thanks. Been waiting since November 20th. Tried everything under the moon.

6 REPLIES 6

DLegaspi

Thank you for the info.  I'll keep a lookout for any activity (i.e. response).

jesssip
Although mods are busy, you should expect a reply in 12days according to one of their announcements. Everything is being resolved on a first come, first serve basis so it really depends where in line you are. Hope that helps!

@DLegaspi not sure if you saw this post, but sound alike they should be helping you already if you were 19th.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863

DLegaspi

I'm having the same issue with porting since Nov 19th, and no response from PM.

I signed up for PM because friends expressed their satisfaction with PM, and that I should get in on the promo, which ended Nov 20th.  Had I known this issue was going to happen, I would have willingly stuck with my $70/month Rogers account (5GB, unltd N. American calling/text).

I hope our situations with PM clear up soon.

twill

Thanks for the glimmer of hope.

I will give it another shot.

Scavenger29

Yes they do . I got lucky last Saturday and they finished two incomplete ports for me.

I just used the contact under getting started and filled in info.

Seems to be hit and miss.

Need Help? Let's chat.