cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Do Not use Public Mobile , and save yourself from mountains of frustrating moments & time wa

And just , 

if you,  My  Buddy are interested , you can reach out to ShawnC13 who is an Oracle Level agent in the forum .

I have shared with him more than 7 screen shots of my mails and the responses I have recieved, since the weekend.

You can take those proofs and be the next King James .

Re: Do Not use Public Mobile , and save yourself from mountains of frustrating moments & time wa

Could be a reason.

Agreed .

But honestly , I did not see a guideline on the frequency of messaging .

So hopefully they will atleast get that up.

also you can reach out to the Oracle ShwanC13  to validate the messages and mails I have sent , and not create a wrong public perception.

Anyways I think I will get off this forum now , I am not paid by a telecom company to have argument s, debates and discussions with the agents in the forum.

I have my own job to save and my own life to live.

Thank you the image sharing tip helps.

Oracle

@tabishgowhar Is there a reason this thread is marked as solved? If yes, please share what the issue was and what solved it. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Below is the grid of mails I had send vs the ones I recieved .

The only proper customer care/ customer  concern  /service was only depicted by ShawnC

And Shawn kept communication active 

Oracle

@tabishgowhar Not a good idea to share these screenshot as they include your private info which is visible to everyone. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

op i said it once ill say it amillion times, PM isn't for ever1.........alot of people like CS and talking to some1, if thats YOU then PM will b a disaster for u. PM is for people who are more self-serving. People who like to save money and do it themselves.....they go thru the self-serve checkout in the grocery store instead of waiting in the lineups for a cashier-to use an analogy

I think you have to know what you're getting yourself into before signing up with PM, you can't expect them to offer these plans at these prices and give a full customer service experience, i.e they have to cut costs somewhere. I may be new but have not had any negative experiences so far, and the moderation team has responded quickly

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tabishgowhar, and here we go again.  Another frustrated customer.  I get your frustration, and especially if you've had quicker customer service experiences with other providers, but you have to keep in mind PM has a completely different servicing model.  Whether you agree with it or not, is not what's important, it's whether or not you can handle it.  

PM is not for everyone, it's a more DIY, with a community forum support centre.  MODS are available but they are definitely not guaranteeing any responses or solutions within a certain time period (on average within 72 hours, but sometimes more), as there are only a handful of them and a big triage line up.

With all that said, that's PM's model, save on customer service so they can provide additional discounts/rewards for their customers. I've been with PM for about 1.5 years and I've only had one hiccup at the beginning that lasted for about 2 days.  Ever since then I've had no issues, and saved more money with PM without having to call customer care (like we do with other providers), and yell and scream to get some money off for a year, and to then add another 3 years to my contract. Don't know another company just giving away money like this one, and don't say anything about FIDO dollars, don;t care about buying add-ons with FIDO dollars, I just want to lower my costs as much as possible.

Sending multiple private messages won't do you any good, as it'll just get tossed into the line up behind the others you sent.  I don't think "extortion" is the right word to use because I've gotten a crap load of money back by referrals, community rewards, etc..  I just think if you can't handle 1-2 days with no response, then move on to a company that has 24 hour call centre service.  PM is just not for you.