cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do Not use Public Mobile , and save yourself from mountains of frustrating moments & time wastage

Public mobile seems to be the most insensitive company ever .

I have send private messages daily for the last week , but nor is anyone replying , nor working on my request , nor providing the proper service.

Public mobile seems to work like an extortion company , only concerned about getting customers credit card details and their money.

These forums , these messages  seems like a joke.

If you as a customer are here looking for a solution , I bet it will not come easy.

So better is to let go of it , and stop giving this company business.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Do Not use public Mobile , and save yourself from mountains of frustrating moments & time wa

@tabishgowhar wrote:

Freedom mobile seems to be the most insensitive company ever .

I have send private messages daily for the last week , but nor is anyone replying , nor working on my request , nor providing the proper service.

Freedom mobile seems to work like an extortion company , only concerned about getting customers credit card details and their money.

If you as a customer are here looking for a solution , I bet it will not come easy.

@tabishgowhar

I dont like FREEDOM either...😀

Mayor / Maire

Re: Do Not use public Mobile , and save yourself from mountains of frustrating moments & time wa

@tabishgowhar wrote:

Freedom mobile seems to be the most insensitive company ever .

Freedom mobile seems to work like an extortion company , only concerned about getting customers credit card details and their money.

@tabishgowhar, I'm confused.  Are you complaining about Freedom Mobile, or Public Mobile?  Your subject says Public Mobile, but everything else is Freedom Mobile.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your heading says : Do not use Public Mobile: but you talk only about the bad service of Freedon Mobile in the body of your message. Which are you talking about, Public Mobile or Freedom Mobile? I have used Public Mobile for quite a while now with no issue  and the moderators get back to me within a reasonable time when I need them. 

I  am taking about Public Mobile only , and I have corrected my typo's.

I can share screen shots of my messages as a proof of how incompetent public mobile's customer care is .

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Do Not use Public Mobile , and save yourself from mountains of frustrating moments & time wa

"extortion", that's a strong word.

Re: Do Not use Public Mobile , and save yourself from mountains of frustrating moments & time wa

Considering that the service is switched off the moment the funds are exhausted.

But no one cares to ensure the customer is able to get the services he has paid for . Even after repeatedly requesting ,pleading , writing messages every day to moderators , writing on public forums .

What word would you use to describe it ?? 

Insensitive ??

Careless ??

Money minded ?? 

Help with a choice of  proper word please.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tabishgowhar wrote:

Considering that the service is switched off the moment the funds are exhausted.

But no one cares to ensure the customer is able to get the services he has paid for . Even after repeatedly requesting ,pleading , writing messages every day to moderators , writing on public forums .

What word would you use to describe it ?? 

Insensitive ??

Careless ??

Money minded ?? 

Help with a choice of  proper word please.

If it bothers you hard, try to file a CCTS complaint.

It's not about bothering .

It's how customers, their time, their resources are taken for granted.

And thank you for your advice , but for me bringing the truth infront of people on forums like this would be a more feasible option.

Unless everyone else on this forum is a paid bot of public mobile .

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tabishgowhar wrote:

It's not about bothering .

It's how customers, their time, their resources are taken for granted.

And thank you for your advice , but for me bringing the truth infront of people on forums like this would be a more feasible option.

Unless everyone else on this forum is a paid bot of public mobile .

Trust me I am not a bot.

One thing I would say is, I agree on them lacking a proper customer service system.

Because their system is built under the assumption of a happy path, meaning, assuming activation, providing a credit card information, self serve, and so on services are under proper operating condition plus assuming average users can handle some errors, system exceptions such and such, hence providing low cost on the service. But when **bleep** happens, it's when the system crashes, and user experience drops down to the **bleep**ter. 

I have 4 accounts with public mobile since 2017, and only the recent incident happened on me pissed me off extremely.

But being a technical guy who both have worked at bank and a telecom company, I can ensure you system won't abuse the credit card information and all those. There are lot of security checks, integrity checks, fraud department checks, behavior analysis, on your credit card to prevent any abuse.

If you believe the company is running some black business, I'd be glad to help you collect evidence, but I don't think that's how PM works. But still, evidence talks. If we have it, let's prove it.