cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need new sim card?

babika321
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ive been away for a few months, now my account has been disconnected.If I want to sign up again do I have to buy a new sim card or can I reuse the one that I had a few months ago?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@babika321 wrote:

Ive been away for a few months, now my account has been disconnected.If I want to sign up again do I have to buy a new sim card or can I reuse the one that I had a few months ago?

@babika321  If your account has been suspended for 90 days or less you can still use the same account, otherwise as others have already mentioned you need to startup again as a new client.

babika321
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If it has been more then 90 days then your account gets deactivated and then you would need a new sim and setup a new account with a different email.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@babika321 wrote:

No, You cannot use your old SIM card if your previous account was canceled after your account was suspended for over 90 days.

Buy a new SIM card and start over again.  Welcome back to PM.

@babika321 wrote:

It sounds to me that your old account was closed. You'll need a new sim card.

Need Help? Let's chat.