cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount codefor purchasing new SIM

arunajairam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, where can I get a discount code to purchase a new SIM? 

8 REPLIES 8

I tend to agree about Walmart thus I encourage anyone who can to try London Drugs. Technically the $10 referral credit and the $10 cost of a sim are Completely unrelated with each other except that they are both $10. Having a $10 referral credit available doesn't stop someone from trying to snag a new customer promo such as second month free at the same time so it doesn't stop one from trying to snag a free SIM. But...yes..., $10 credit is only worth so much effort to get.

AE_Collector

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The SIM card is really free with the $10 referral reward.  Spending a ton of effort to chase a one time $10 savings is not really worth it.  If you have to go out of your way to go to Walmart and endure that store, I would rather seek alternatives.  

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@popping While the SKU may be correct, the salesperson is under no obligation to use that code unless the free sim card has been advertised.

That was a fast edit 🙂

I was going to say that popping DID disclaim it all over the place.

But doesn't Walmart and even London Drugs generally give free SIM's with activation? Again with the YMMV.

Yeah, I changed what I typed within seconds because I was thinking about Public Mobile's online store.

@Anonymous The answer to your question is sometimes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@popping While the SKU may be correct, the salesperson is under no obligation to use that code unless the free sim card has been advertised.

That was a fast edit 🙂

I was going to say that popping DID disclaim it all over the place.

But doesn't Walmart and even London Drugs generally give free SIM's with activation? Again with the YMMV.

@popping While the SKU may be correct, the salesperson at Walmart is under no obligation to use that code unless the free sim card has been advertised.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@arunajairam wrote:

There currently are no active codes for this that can be shared.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@arunajairam they don't exist. However, some places sell them cheaper ie Amazon.ca. And if you are going to activate a new account. You can try activating through Walmart , you may get the SIM free of charge. 

@arunajairam wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.