cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty in changing plan 902-300-7479

merchantabdul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have asked twice and clicked on plan change to add unlimited text with unlimited provincial talk  paid up twice to top up the balance, nothing has happened.It is very difficult if you cannot communicate with a person directly.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@merchantabdul wrote:

I have asked twice and clicked on plan change to add unlimited text with unlimited provincial talk  paid up twice to top up the balance, nothing has happened.It is very difficult if you cannot communicate with a person directly.

@GreatCanadian: I find it all a bit ambiguous. We don't know what he's asked let alone why... twice. He says "plan change" but then says "to add". I'm not very familiar with adding add-ons or changing plans so I left that for others to answer.

So I picked up on the communicating bit and said something to that. Heck...now that I look at it again, even that's unclear. Maybe he's meaning that he wants more texting or calling because he can't communicate with who he wants to.

And I might be learning something about the power of Oracles. The OP put some personal information in the subject line. Usually Oracles pounce on that stuff and edit it out. But they haven't edited the subject line. Or maybe they don't care about an exposed phone number.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@merchantabdul, I suggest contacting the moderator team given that multiple payments have been made.  Don't dig the hole any deepter.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in your private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous I'm thinking that he wants to switch to a completely new plan. Is that how you interpret his question?

And you are right, ya gotta sacrifice something to get these prices !!

GC 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@merchantabdul wrote:

It is very difficult if you cannot communicate with a person directly.

Well...you've come to a low cost carrier where you have to be much more hands on and not having immediate direct communication like with the expensive guys . Maybe if you need detailed help this service isn't for you. Maybe. If you can hang on and see what @GreatCanadian is thinking then please do. Remember not to post personal information here. That's only for private messaging with the moderator staff of Public Mobile.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Make the purchase AFTER you top up your funds.

Are you switching to a new plan? If so you need to be aware that you will lose any days remaining in your current plan. You can also change the plan and future date it so it comes into effect on your next renewal date. I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do so give us a little more info and we can guide you. If you are trying to do what I think you are, you won't need moderator assistance.

GC 

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

msg @Moderator_Team for help , dont post any personal info here

Need Help? Let's chat.