cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive 10 dollar promo

Kandola12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have purchased 2 public mobile plans and still didn't get the 10 dollars off on either of them. I purchased it from Walmart, and he told me about this how it applies for 30 dollars an above plans

9 REPLIES 9

From December 15 to January 1, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, customers who activate online on a $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans) can get $10 off every 30 days for 6 months. This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

That's the announcement @happy4adeal.....

Are you elligible? New customer..online????

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@happy4adeal  which promotion are you refering to?  the current $10 off for 6 months is for new activations only not for switching plans.

you signed up in december 21, was there a valid promo at that time?  found the promo you are refering to: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-...

did you activate at a store on online. if at a store you arenot eligable if online send a message to the moderator team and they will look into it.

you also have a $20 credit on dec 24 do you know what that is?

happy4adeal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So we purchased the 30 dollar plan with 6 months of credits but are not getting the 10 dollar credit in the first month as it states? Unsure of how to resolve this. 

This is what it states: ***On 30-day plans, $10 credits applied to account in months 1-6 and can be used in months 2-7. Customers who activate on 90-day plans will have $10 credits applied every 30 days. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash. First credit will be applied within 30 days. If a customer falls into suspend or inactive state during the promotion, they will no longer be eligible for the promotion. 

Got this promotion to start in January and here is what my billing looks like (no 10$ credit)

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges) Balance
Jan 20, 2019500MB at 3G Speed/ 500Mo à la vitesse 3G $20.00$2.00
Jan 20, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$22.00
Jan 20, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $32.00
Dec 24, 201830-Day Credit/Crédit de 30 jours$20.00 $30.00
Dec 22, 2018$10 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 10 $$10.00 $10.00
Dec 21, 2018Unlimited Provincial Talk/Appels Illimités dans la Province $10.00$0.00
Dec 21, 201830-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$10.00
Dec 21, 2018Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$20.00 $20.00
<<<[1]      >>>

popping

@EmployedPaladin wrote:

So it starts on your second month of payment?

You will receive your first $10 payment in 30 days - Just before your first renewal date.

Check your payment history or the amount of available fund on your overview page.

EmployedPaladin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So it starts on your second month of payment?

Anonymous
Not applicable

And along with all the above some other clarity...the credit lands in your Available Funds where you can use it to buy add-ons as well as going towards your renewal as renewals always take from Available Funds first.

Edit: although there may be only a very brief moment of opportunity to do anything else with the credit. I'm not sure on what exact time it lands in Available Funds.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kandola12 wrote:

I have purchased 2 public mobile plans and still didn't get the 10 dollars off on either of them. I purchased it from Walmart, and he told me about this how it applies for 30 dollars an above plans

Here’s what else you should know:

• 30 day and 90 day plans are eligible for this offer.
  • The $10 account credit will be applied to your account every 30 days in months 1-6 and can be used for future plan renewals. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will receive a text message when each credit has been applied. You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for the $10 account credits.
  • As long as you continue to be on any $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans), the promo will not be lost if you switch plans.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo

The promo clearly indicates you will receive the credit before your renewal date.  And the credit is to be used on your next renewal. 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Kandola12 wrote:

Hi,

Did you just purchase activate them?

It takes a few days to show in your account and is applied to months 2-7.

Need Help? Let's chat.