cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn’t get New $10 credit

Katherines
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I activated on yesterday September 30. Received $10 one-time credit today.But didn’t get *New* Extra $10 one-time credit. Please check for me when can I get it. Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

activated online but may have put wrong rrefrence 

If you referred yourself then the first account would have received a text and the $20. The newer account would get the $10. If you put in a wrong code then the newer account ought to have got the $10. I don't know if the code entry checks for whether it's in fact a valid code though.

Mods aren't going to email you. You need to initiate the conversation by using the ? in the lower right.

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

activated online but may have put wrong rrefrence 

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am concerned now it passed 72hours

I have not received 10$

can a moderator email me

The extra one-time $10 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation

Tony13

I sign up during $ 10 off for 6 months promotion but didn’t get $10 off 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Katherines wrote:

Hi I activated on yesterday September 30. Received $10 one-time credit today.But didn’t get *New* Extra $10 one-time credit. Please check for me when can I get it. Thanks!

If you are the friend...make sure you read and followed the steps....

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a $25/mo plan or higher during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE
  3. The extra one-time $10 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

Your friend will need to:

1. Purchase a Public Mobile SIM card. (Find a store)
  2. Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on a $25/mo plan or higher at activate.publicmobile.ca.
  3. Enter your active Public Mobile referral code on the referral page during the activation process. The one-time $10 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Katherines , please don't take the advice to bother the moderators.  The normal $10 referral credit is not tied with the bonus credit.  The normal $10 credit is issued much quicker.  Wait the time as specified in the offer before expressing any concerns.  

If you don't receive it within 72 hours of activation just contact the moderators they should be able to adjust it manually

@Katherines i'd wait 3 days and then if it's not there message the moderator_team for them to look into it!  Welcome to public mobile! 

Katherines

Yes . I do the activate at online and get $25 plan 

@Katherines did you activate online and did you activate on a 25$ or more plan?  If yes you should expect to get the 2nd 10$ credit within 72 hours.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Did you activate online?

Is your plan 25 or higher?

If yes you should contact moderators.

If either of them is no you are only getting 10

Need Help? Let's chat.