cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not received Sim

DeejayGur
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello i ordered sim online on 03/13/2019 and i did not received sim card, can someone help me thank you

17 REPLIES 17

DeejayGur

i did ask them but i got no reply for that

@DeejayGur wrote:

its funny they told me to buy a sim and they will give me $10 in credit, still i will be paying $10 extra and what is the point of buying sim online if i had to go to store?

You could have asked them to you send you another.  I believe the point of the asking you to get one at the store wasn't to inconvenience you, but rather to make it so that you didn't have to wait for one to come in the mail. 

DeejayGur

its funny they told me to buy a another sim from the store and they will give me $10 in credit, still i will be paying $10 extra and what is the point of buying sim online if i had to go to store?

You should message the moderators again.

contact moderator team 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@tonyyang wrote:

i buy a sim card online on24 th of May.even now, i did not received it. 

and just want to money back. i send private message, but no one write e email for me.

If you enter the order number on the Canada Post website to track it, does it say that it was delivered?  Either way, only moderators can provide you with a refund.  Posting here will not get your money back.  You'll have to wait for their response and for them to process such a refund or a replacement order.

tonyyang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i buy a sim card online on24 th of May.even now, i did not received it. 

and just want to money back. i send private message, but no one write e email for me.

Good morning @DeejayGur,

We've received your private message. Someone will look into the sim card order shortly - please expect a reply soon.

Best,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@DeejayGur wrote:

i contacted 2 different mods they said they will help me but its been 5 days now nothing from them that they will send me replacement or not, i was very excited to join public mobile now im not so sure.

Hi.  I don't work for Public Mobile, but I do know a way to get this fixed for you.  Send me a private message if you wish.

DeejayGur

i contacted 2 different mods they said they will help me but its been 5 days now nothing from them that they will send me replacement or not, i was very excited to join public mobile now im not so sure.

@DeejayGur wrote:

ya i never got sim they might delivered at wrong address.

Send private message to moderator_team to ask for replacement.

DeejayGur

ya i never got sim they might delivered at wrong address.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is possible it was delivered to the wrong address.  Contact public mobile directly and let them know what happened.

@DeejayGur wrote:

ok this is strange it shows it delivered on 20th but i never got any sim card.

@DeejayGur  Check with someone else at your house if anyone lives with you

DeejayGur

ok this is strange it shows it delivered on 20th but i never got any sim card.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@DeejayGur wrote:

hello i ordered sim online on 03/13/2019 and i did not received sim card, can someone help me thank you

@DeejayGur  While you wait for moderator team you can also try to track sim card yourself by using this method here .

DeejayGur

thank you for ur help

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@DeejayGur You will have to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.