cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the SIM

datagenx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Team,

I have applied for online SIM on March 23, 2021 but still waiting for the SIM. 

I can not see or track the status. Is there a way to do that?

12 REPLIES 12

@datagenx , with a big possibility that you might need 2 more weeks and will miss the current promotion for a 2nd month free, you might want to check with local kiosks.  If you are lucky, they will give you the SIM for free and you won't loss anything.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@datagenx 

Unfortunately, you will need to wait up to 2 more weeks for the PM SIM to arrive. 
Don’t know if you will get a refund since the SIM is on it’s way but you can try contacting the moderator and ask.

@datagenx  you can message them directly fi you don't want to go thought the chat bot

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you need to contact the Moderators, @datagenx , here's how without using SIMon:

Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

datagenx

That's not right at all, If I am going to have disaster planning, I can have multiple of everything.. If this might help in future 🙂 

datagenx

SIMon is useless like anything :P.

A chatbot which is searching questions which is already drafted. So, NO, I do not want to use SIMon. 

It will be a great help if you can route me the way where I can check the status else better to move with other.

@datagenx wrote:

If I get from retailer shop, does that mean PM will refund my money .. NO, right ?? 

That is correct, @datagenx 

However it's always a good idea to have a spare SIM on hand in the event yours becomes unusable for any reason or you have a friend/family member who wants to join PM.  You can work out an arrangement where you sell/provide them your SIM card if they use your referral code for their activation.

This way, you BOTH save, it's a win-win!!!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@datagenx 

Mail delivery is hit or miss these days - there are some users saying they get things in days, there are others who say it takes weeks.

I would recommend if you don't have by end of day Tuesday (with the upcoming Holiday week-end) ask the PM Moderators to confirm delivery details - this is the current messaging:

"At this time, we do not provide a tracking number for SIM cards. If you haven’t received your SIM card after 10 business days, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team by clicking here."

datagenx

If I get from retailer shop, does that mean PM will refund my money .. NO, right ?? 

datagenx

Really, 3 weeks :'( what they are sending a SHIP :s

They are mentioning 3-5 days when ordering.. if I know this earlier. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to three weeks for delivery.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Courier-Delays/td-p/647439

If you need a sim asap then you try purchasing one from local retailer.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@datagenx  did you order from PM directly?  It usually takes 3 weeks for delivery.. yes, it is VERY slow.

If you need it quick, try local kiosk like Walmart/Loblaws/London Drugs.   Some Walmarts might even give out the SIM for free if you activate with them.  

Need Help? Let's chat.