cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive SIM card

April667
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got an email saying that the SIM card was delivered but I searched everywhere and did not find my SIM card, can someone help me with this please. My order number is 27598.

Thank you 

15 REPLIES 15

marvminiely

Forget it.  I didn't receive my sim card.  The policy of no refund allows Public to perpetrate fraud.  I advise against using this service at all.  And it's a telus company.  Yuk!

April667

Hi thanks for the offer, but don't live in BC and has been sorted  

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@April667 , so did you find out where it is? Again, the offer still stands if you are in BC, lower mainland of Vancouver and it's surrounding areas. Let me know. I be more than happy to give you one of mine that is still unopen. No cost...cuz, well, I wanna be nice! 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@April667 

If you have a tracking number, then the suggestions for contacting a CS Agent is your best bet because they're actually staff who can look into all of this for you.  Since you've already done this, it's likely best to sit and wait to work this out with them.

We've otherwise seen SIM cards ordered that take several weeks (month+) to arrive.  Many of us blamed COVID, but in reality it was just how Public Mobile manages its SIM card shipments.  There are comments how things have arrived faster from the UK than from within Canada.  😉

Guspublic1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Due to xmas rush, the post is slow. It took Canada Post 3 weeks to deliver a letter from Toronto to local suburbs. 

You can wait few more days or you can buy simm at Walmart but put in yourself and activate, so you get the discounts!!

Good kuck

@April667 wrote:

The tracking number I got was a UPS tracking not a Canada Post number.

@April667  ohhh. I would inquire and submit tickets with both Public Mobile CSA as well as UPS then.

April667

The tracking number I got was a UPS tracking not a Canada Post number.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@April667 wrote:

I got an email saying that the SIM card was delivered but I searched everywhere and did not find my SIM card, can someone help me with this please. My order number is 27598.

Thank you 

@April667  Do you have a Community Mail Box (EDIT - LOL, I meant Canada Post Community Mail Box, after i reread that is seemed like I was talking about this Community's Messages Inbox)?

If so, have you checked it?

Did you enter that order number here: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/track-reperage/en#/home

Then enter the postal code it was shipping to for the delivery information?

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@April667 in you live in the Lower Mainland (Vancouver, BC that is), I be happy to give you one of mine?

@April667 

Normally it is quick during working hours. 
Check your inbox on this Community page.

@April667 it could be as much as 48 hours but usually quicker, could be just an hour or two.   Keep checking the Community inbox for their reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@April667 wrote:

Thanks I contacted them, do you know how long it might take to get an answer ? Also I'm a new customer I don't have a phone number yet. 

@April667 

sometime with 1hr or 10min, 

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

April667

Thanks I contacted them, do you know how long it might take to get an answer ? Also I'm a new customer I don't have a phone number yet. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@April667 

first check it out in front your home door or community box,

if you can't found it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@April667  How long since you got the email?  maybe it just take another day or two?

or was it an email about SIM already sent or just a order confirmation? 

If it was just order confirmation, it could take a bit longer.  PM delivery time for SIM really varies, some received within 3 days, some 3 weeks.

To confirm or ask for status for your SIM ,open ticket with PM support, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: did not receive my sim card
  2. Then click "Contact Us" ,
  3. then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.