cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive SIM card - order no 200258

bdeepimahes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did not receive SIM card - order no 200258. Order date is May 13 . I was supposed to receive before May 22, I registered for 30 days free if I activate my sim before May 22. So i got 2 problem here .

1. Did not receive my SIM card (order no - 200258 )

2. Missing the first 30 days free plan 

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bdeepimahes wrote:

what is the referral code for $10 bonus?

@bdeepimahes 

Which way? If you want to refer someone then your code is in the upper right area of your self-serve.

If you want to activate having one then I would be happy to supply that to you.

bdeepimahes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what is the referral code for $10 bonus?

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Better just go to store buy one. activate in store you can get it for free.

I have the opinion that right now, customers should not be encouraged to activate in-store. People may also have difficulty find an open location, but even if it weren't for that, I can't see many people wanting to that with the current health concerns.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Better just go to store buy one. activate in store you can get it for free.

@geopublic wrote:

@computergeek541  If I remember correctly there was a thread from a costumer that was refused the free month,  and they even posted the mod's response stating that the sim had to be purchased online from the PM site.

The moderator provided incorrect iinformation. While it's what the moderators had in front of them, the terms had a mistake in them. Customers were never required to purchase a sim card from the Public Mobile website, a fact that Tiana_V reconfirmed afterwards.

@computergeek541  If I remember correctly there was a thread from a costumer that was refused the free month,  and they even posted the mod's response stating that the sim had to be purchased online from the PM site.

@geopublic wrote:

One  of the conditions of the offer was that you had to purchase the sim online from the PM website so you have nothing to worry about.

That wasn't one of the conditions. There was no requirement to purchase a sim card from the Public Mobile webstie to take advantage of this offer, although a customer would obviously need a valid sim card to activate. It did not matter where the sim card came from.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bdeepimahes  Don't worry just contact the Moderators as per @NDesai  recommendation and they  will help you out. Note your  second month will be free as long as you submitted your email between May 5-7.

One  of the conditions of the offer was that you had to purchase the sim online from the PM website so you have nothing to worry about.

@bdeepimahes  best case scenario is the moderators have empathy for you and give you leeway. I am not sure how these situations have played out in the past a more experienced customer (longer then a month) may be able to let you know how forgiving they are.

There are two ways to contact the moderators 1. through the chat bot or 2. through an alternative direct message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Enjoy your evening. 

@bdeepimahes 

1- You need to put your order number into Canada Post tracking. This number 200258. It will ask you the destination postal code (where you live). Like screenshot below when using your order number.

Screenshot_20200523_222049.jpg

2- You actually have a few problems..First and most importantly Public Mobile never gives you first 30 days free 2nd 30days are free. And Public mobile is 30 days not monthly.

Any promotion like this you get the 2nd 30 days free. You pay for first 30 days and the terms and conditions say "Within 30 days of activating your credit will be applied to your account" which is the credit for the 2nd payment.

Your next issue is that the flash sale was you had to enter your email address into a box between May 5 th to May 7th to qualify and you could activate by May 22nd.....did you do that step???

After that issue is the issue of not receiving your ordered sim card. ( Everything is delayed in the postal world because of Covid19. You could have picked a sim card up at Walmart.....

So at this point. If you met the FIRST terms and conditions by entering your email between May 5 to 7th. Then the next condition would have been to activate the sim by May 22nd....Since your order has not been received. You would have to contact the Moderators to see if they would be willing to extend it for you.

If you did not enter your email between May 5 to 7. Then that again would be at the discretion of the moderators..

So in short..

It's not monthly it's 30 days.

It's not first 30 days free it's 2nd 30 free

You needed to enter email between May 5 to 7

You needed to activate by May 22nd.

At this point.

You need to try to track your sims on Canada Post.

You need to contact Moderators.

If you get all that sorted. Then don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus. Applied within 72 hours of activating.

Stay safe and we hope to welcome you to the Public Mobile family soon 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@bdeepimahes Use your order number on the Canada post website to track your order and see where it is at. If it says delivered and you didn't get it, contact the Moderator Team

Since you registered for the promo offer using your email, as long as you use that email to activate, you will get that offer. Since you will not be able to activate before May 22nd, mods will assist on solving this. 

Need Help? Let's chat.