cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not get $10 credit from referral code

mszayon6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used a referral code from my friend while activating the sim as instructed but did not get the $10 credit as said. Is there any way to check why I did not get the credit and any way to get the credit now?

7 REPLIES 7

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The referral credit may take up to 72 hours to appear. Give it some time and if it still doesn't show up, contact a Moderator.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire
@mszayon6

If you don't receive it after 72 hours contact the moderators and say I did not receive my referral reward of $10.00. I had to do this when I first signed up I waited 5 days or so. You can contact them here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@mszayon6 You can ask the person who gave you a code whether or not they received a message that they referred someone. If yes, you get reward within 72 hours. Welcome to PM!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mszayon6 wrote:

I used a referral code from my friend while activating the sim as instructed but did not get the $10 credit as said. Is there any way to check why I did not get the credit and any way to get the credit now?

@mszayon6  During activation if there was a green checkmark beside the referral code then you will see your $10 one-time bonus get added to your balance of funds within 72 hours of activation.

Ask your friend if they received notification of a referral. Their's usually arrives before your's.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mszayon6 hello if it's not in your account within 72 hours contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator       check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mszayon6 wrote:

@mszayon6   It can take upto 72 hours to receive it after activation.  How long ago did you activate?

Need Help? Let's chat.