cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I lose my plan?

iamcdn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I logged into today to check my plan and I see this warning. I signed up on Jan 21 for the $25 plan with autopay. I just tried to make a phone call and an automated msg says I need to activate my plan, I can't make a call. Do I need to click on the button that says "reactivate current plan? Did I lose the $5 off for 8 months promo?

edited by computergeek541: removed account screenshot

20 REPLIES 20

iamcdn

So the glitch was between PM and my bank. Mod said not to worry about the rewards, all will be the same.

So my phone works now, so all is good

Yeah that's usually my only form of betting, betting I came out ahead!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

@iamcdn 

You sound like me! Always seems that way for me too and I don't believe I have EVER bought a lottery ticket so I don't know that I may not have had great luck but I'm betting I am $$$ ahead by staying away from lotteries. Get past this problem and you should be good to go...it's worth it!

AE_Collector

So you don't buy lottery tickets but you'll happily bet on things? 🙂 hmm

@iamcdn 

You sound like me! Always seems that way for me too and I don't believe I have EVER bought a lottery ticket so I don't know that I may not have had great luck but I'm betting I am $$$ ahead by staying away from lotteries. Get past this problem and you should be good to go...it's worth it!

AE_Collector

iamcdn

@AE_Collector wrote:

@iamcdn 

Most likely a one time glitch and things will operate like clockwork going forward. I've been here over 14 months with zero payment/renewal glitches. In some ways "we get what we pay for" ... paying considerably less but having a bit higher rate of glitches. They always cheerfully fix this stuff but sometimes it takes us message or two to get it done!

AE_Collector

I understand but I just love my luck Smiley LOL 1 month in and already have had an issue, while 99% of the community hasn't with the autopay. This is why I don't play the lottery Smiley Frustrated

@iamcdn 

Most likely a one time glitch and things will operate like clockwork going forward. I've been here over 14 months with zero payment/renewal glitches. In some ways "we get what we pay for" ... paying considerably less but having a bit higher rate of glitches. They always cheerfully fix this stuff but sometimes it takes us message or two to get it done!

AE_Collector

@gblackma 

$5 promotion, I think he said he was on the $25 plan.  Good advice from you and @Jb456 to ensure it is covered off so another round of contact isn't needed in the very near future.

AE_Collector

iamcdn

Still waiting on reply on what happens to my promo/rewards going forward. Will keep you posted

So @iamcdn , are you keeping your $10  $5 discount?

@iamcdn wrote:

I am in contact with mod now. He restored my service and it seems to be working now after restarting the phone.

Apparently the issued lied in the credit card. It was registered by me correctly he said but they need additional account info so they can send it to their payment team.

So I don't know if this was my mistake or theirs? I never received any warning I was missing additional info that needed to be sent to their payment team

@iamcdn wrote:

I am in contact with mod now. He restored my service and it seems to be working now after restarting the phone.

Apparently the issued lied in the credit card. It was registered by me correctly he said but they need additional account info so they can send it to their payment team.

So I don't know if this was my mistake or theirs? I never received any warning I was missing additional info that needed to be sent to their payment team

Be sure to confirm with the moderator that you will still be entitled to the promotion.

iamcdn

@iamcdn wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@iamcdn log out of your self service /my account close your browser, reopen it in private/ incognito mode, clear your browser history, log back in and try again to apply the manual $25 payment . Or if you can call 611, use it to apply payment . See guide link below https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

I tried the steps above with no luck. 

How long does it usually take for the moderator team to reply to a msg?

@iamcdn  It depends on the number of requests and the number of Mods that are online. Try making a onetime payment but instead a accepting the automatically generated amount owing select custom and add the amount manually to see if it accepts payment. This has worked for me in the past.

On average within 3 hours now @iamc.dn .

@iamcdn wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@iamcdn log out of your self service /my account close your browser, reopen it in private/ incognito mode, clear your browser history, log back in and try again to apply the manual $25 payment . Or if you can call 611, use it to apply payment . See guide link below https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

iamcdn

@gblackma wrote:

iamcdn

I've tried airplane mode fix but that didn't work. 

Sent msg to the moderator via link provided above and waiting to hear back

My credit card should work since it was the same card I used to enroll into this plan a month ago

@iamcdn wrote:

So it won't let me add $25 cause it can't verify credit card. I can't contact the moderator cause it will not txt me a verification number. Trying airplane mode now. This is not going very well here for my first month 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The credit card issued likely caused the Autopay fail. Try another card. Make sure it has not expired. Try another browser, and try private mode or incognito mode. 

If the card is good, send a private message to the moderator team, this will bypass the verification code, and you will at least have the moderators attention. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.
Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

@iamcdn wrote:

So it won't let me add $25 cause it can't verify credit card. I can't contact the moderator cause it will not txt me a verification number. Trying airplane mode now. This is not going very well here for my first month 

Contact moderators via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Also as per terms and conditions of that promo. You loose promo if account falls into suspended.

If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

Now if it was a system error that your autopay did not work and not your error maybe the moderators will give it back to you but you will have to ask them.

iamcdn

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@iamcdn Your autopay failed, since you can't make a call . Make a manual one time payment for the full $25  and use the reactivate account option to get your plan running again. Restart your phone. 

If this fails to do the trick, put your phone in aeroplane mode for 5 minutes , remove it  and restart the phone. If this also fails try manually adding a $1 to your account, and restart again.

Contact the moderators if all the above fails to reactivate your service and to get the $2 auto pay credit, and the $5 Lunar promotion credited to your acxount. This should now be used for your March cycle in addition to the regular credits. One of the requirements to keep the promotion was for your account to be in good standing.. However, I don't think that an autopay failure immediately remidied would count against you.

To contact a moderator and explain your situation .Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket) . You can also contact them directly using this private message link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@iamcdn wrote:

So I logged into today to check my plan and I see this warning. I signed up on Jan 21 for the $25 plan with autopay. I just tried to make a phone call and an automated msg says I need to activate my plan, I can't make a call. Do I need to click on the button that says "reactivate current plan? Did I lose the $5 off for 8 months promo?

Need Help? Let's chat.