cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dec 1st or Dec 17th for 2GB Black Friday Promo?

majorfueling
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I suggested a friend use the e-mail submission form on the flash sale page (https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/fs2020) to register for the 2GB Black Friday promotional offer, since it indicates that you will have until Dec 17th to claim the offer:

majorfueling_1-1637796093147.png

However, in the e-mail they received after submitting this, it says "Don't forget to activate by: December 1st".

majorfueling_0-1637796035533.png

So are they able to activate after Dec 1st but before Dec 17th and get the free month + 2GB bonus, just the free month or the 2GB bonus, or nothing unless they activate by Dec 1st?

16 REPLIES 16

@majorfueling 

this is the answer i got form the Community Manager:

@Jade_S wrote:

Hi @softech 

It’s December 17th to activate.

Thank you,

Jade

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-Black-Friday-deals-are-here-Don-...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

@Anonymous   you are NOT a PM Staff.. i know that..LoL.. you are just highly respected member here.  🙂

well....respected anyhow !     😎

@Anonymous   you are NOT a PM Staff.. i know that..LoL.. you are an highly respected member here.  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@majorfueling wrote:

Yes and reading through the thread it doesn't sound like anyone addresses the disparity!

@majorfueling 

i be honest with you when i read it something confused about it but when i contact support team, the correct to me,
and don't forgetting use both code your refer friend and 2GB...Activate online..

good luck.. enjoy your service....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : I'm available. 🙂

@Anonymous they are obviously still hiring a QA staff to proofread before posting

Anonymous
Not applicable

@majorfueling : Marketing and wording often leave much to be desired around here.

@majorfueling   you can either open ticket with PM for their reply or wait a day or two more.  I have asked the Community manager @J_PM  on the announcement thread for clarification.

majorfueling

If that's the case, then the e-mail they sent out with the "Don't forget to activate by: December 1st" message is incorrect. Since they've already submitted their e-mail before that date but the e-mail is indicating they have to activate by that date.

majorfueling

Yes and reading through the thread it doesn't sound like anyone addresses the disparity!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@majorfueling 

After Dec 1st, the offer will no longer will be on public mobile website, however, if the email it´s registered before or by Dec 1st, he will have until Dec 17th to activate the account and get the full offer,
It doeant matter if you activate today or on Dec 17th, you will always get the offer
The most important is to register your email, before Dec 1st

Get a month of free service,, Plus, get 2GB of free monthly data on any plan $35/mo+

you can activate from Today until December 17 2021,

softech
Oracle
Oracle

The original announcement thread has this confusion too

Dec 1 or Dec 17..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-Black-Friday-deals-are-here-Don-...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@majorfueling 

to you make sure for it do chat live with agent  Online Activation Assistance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@majorfueling 

Terms and conditions 

Effective until December 1 2021 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who submit their email address online until December 1, and then activate online using the same email address they submitted on this page by December 17 2021 at 11:59PM ET. Offers are stackable with other promotions.

The one-time credit amount will be equal to the plan activated on and will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans.

Please note the discount will be applied within 60 days of activation.

Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time.

Offer available to new customers who activate online.

2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $60 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.
Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.
This promotion is stackable with other in-market offers.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
Taxes are extra. The account must have sufficient funds to cover the total cost each month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@majorfueling 

actually to Get a month of free service when you enter your email below until Dec 1. Plus, get 2GB of free monthly data on any plan $35/mo+ using the promo code 2GBBONUS.

but for the 2GB of free monthly data the are keep it in here,,, but for a month of free service one time offer ...

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $60 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service you will be very happy..

Need Help? Let's chat.