cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deal Alerts does not recognize my email address

JThomasing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not able to sign up for deal alerts because it says that I must enter a valid email address:  it does not recognize my email address as valid.

5 REPLIES 5

JThomasing

Hello David_J,

I believe that your reasoning is right, my email address is structured as a subdomain:  e.g. @employee.publicmobile.ca 

I will try using a personal email address which is structured more like:  @publicmobile.ca

It worked. 

David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile
Hi @JThomasing
I suspect it is the way your email domain is structured. The normal domain structure is something like @publicmobile.ca. The address you were looking to enter was structured as a subdomain (ie @employee.publicmobile.ca) which was causing the failure.
Hope this helps,
David_J

@JThomasing  I'm not sure why,  do you have a second email you can try?  You could message the moderator_team and ask them to help you 

JThomasing

Yes, I typed each character in individually.  I didn't copy and paste.  Deal Alerts still doesn't recognize my email address.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@JThomasing  do you write it in letter by letter?  If you copy and paste it sometimes the paste leave 1 extra space and then it will say invalid email 

Need Help? Let's chat.