cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dave letter

guinness22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM has about 160000 customer s. Telus has 12 million . So perhaps they may give PM customer s.   A final chance to move over to Koodo before 2019.  Telus Koodo and original Pm with call centre and new Pm no call centre . So 4 different services under Telus .  pm may not make it ..

10 REPLIES 10

@guinness22wrote:

We go by the old numbers 190k in 2012. So assume 10 k more a year like Freedom only gets 33k new a year . Pm not make the numbers public . Freedom does . Of course pm is great value . 

Please do not mark this as a solution because it is not and your main post wasn't asking for any help either. Since everything including solutions are factored into community rewards, it is not fair to mark the post which is not even a solution since question or help wasn't even asked for. 

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I don't understand if there is a question here or just a guess at the future of PM. 

guinness22

We go by the old numbers 190k in 2012. So assume 10 k more a year like Freedom only gets 33k new a year . Pm not make the numbers public . Freedom does . Of course pm is great value . 

@guinness22wrote:

Perhaps 200k but not much more as even freedom only has 1 million and they have shops and call centre . 

I think you have no idea lol

Well, Dave's letter has NO substance

BUT, Dave Thomas's Letter, the Wendy's Founder, His letter at least guaranteed something

@Dave_M, Please tell me that PM will be like Dave Thomas's Wendy's, Fresh, Tasty, and FOR The PPL

guinness22

Perhaps 200k but not much more as even freedom only has 1 million and they have shops and call centre . 

@guinness22wrote:

When public sold to Telus that had 160k customer s. So. Let's assume it's much the same not many people sign up for public . 

You don't think many have signed up for public.  We're you active in the forums during the fall promo and freedom targeted promo.  I am sure their subscriber base has increased

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't think that's a fair assumption.  It's possible that a lot of people have signed up for PM since it was acquired by Telus, particularly during the promo periods.

guinness22

When public sold to Telus that had 160k customer s. So. Let's assume it's much the same not many people sign up for public . 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@guinness22wrote:

PM has about 160000 customer s. Telus has 12 million . So perhaps they may give PM customer s.   A final chance to move over to Koodo before 2019.  Telus Koodo and original Pm with call centre and new Pm no call centre . So 4 different services under Telus .  pm may not make it ..

How do you know this? Just a guess?

Need Help? Let's chat.