Nodata1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20 REPLIES 20

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SD08 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@dabr Different OP's in the two threads so shouldn't merge. In theory, each post related to @Nodata1's issue could be merged here 1 at a time. Seems merging has effectively been done with @Dunkman's summary.

@Luddite you can pick a paritcular reply in a thread (and all replies that link back to it) and move them to another thread.  

I've moved all the related posts to this thread now.

@SD08 thanks!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Nodata1  if it doesn't show any data there it means there's none left 

Nodata1

Yes I have, but doesn't show in Self-Serve in Data and Adds-on area  

SD08

@srlawren wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@dabr Different OP's in the two threads so shouldn't merge. In theory, each post related to @Nodata1's issue could be merged here 1 at a time. Seems merging has effectively been done with @Dunkman's summary.

@Luddite you can pick a paritcular reply in a thread (and all replies that link back to it) and move them to another thread.  

I've moved all the related posts to this thread now.

srlawren

@Luddite wrote:

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Luddite wrote:

@Luddite  Okay, thanks for taking the time to look at it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Dunkman wrote:

@Nodata1 

From reviewing your previous thread, data not working on iphone 6 plus.  Previously working.  Already tried rebooting phone, removing SIM card.  

More details may be helpful.

Did your plan just renew? 

In your self service account, is the account status active?  

Do you see the data counter in your overview page?  Is it possilbe that you ran out of data?

Maybe try the lost/stolen phone trick.  That seems to reset your phone/plan

To report your phone stolen. Login to your account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. The choose Suspend Service tab. Logout. Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.

@Dunkman   Maybe the threads need to be merged then?  Perhaps @Luddite can assist in merging OP's threads.

srlawren

@GR wrote:

@Nodata1   did you check your account to make sure you still have data left?  

@Nodata1 this is something you should definitely check.  Most likely explanation.

@Nodata1 

From reviewing your previous thread, data not working on iphone 6 plus.  Previously working.  Already tried rebooting phone, removing SIM card.  

More details may be helpful.

Did your plan just renew? 

In your self service account, is the account status active?  

Do you see the data counter in your overview page?  Is it possilbe that you ran out of data?

Maybe try the lost/stolen phone trick.  That seems to reset your phone/plan

To report your phone stolen. Login to your account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. The choose Suspend Service tab. Logout. Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Nodata1  click on the ? Ask your data question and Simon the bot will help you.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Nodata1   Yes what did you want to know about data?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Nodata1  do you have access to another phone to try your sim card in it?  Also did you check your account to make sure you still have data left?  

Nodata1

iPhone 6 Plus.  I don’t think my phone is the issue I have gotten data on it for the past 2 years or so with Public Mobile. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Nodata1 what kind of phone? 

Nodata1

Yes may times. Still not working. I also too out my SIM card and put it back in. Thought maybe that would reset everything?  Didn’t work either!

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Nodata1  did you try restarting your phone and checking again? 

Nodata1

When I dial 611 it gives me general options which don’t help with me getting my data to work!

@Nodata1 wrote:

Can't get data this month- no texting, no internet  Autopay current and 0 Balance owing.  

@Nodata1  When you dial 611 from your phone what happens?

Nodata1

Can't get data this month- no texting, no internet  Autopay current and 0 Balance owing.  

Need Help? Let's chat.