cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Clareamy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

i have set up for auto pay and it came out of my account yesterday but my 3g has not been added. It says I have used all my data even though I only paid for the renewal yesterday. Can someone help please 

11 REPLIES 11

Clareamy

I submitted 3 tickets and no one has responded. I still have no data and 55 dollars was taken out of my account . I need data 

@Clareamy 

I have removed the images that you posted in your message that replaced the account screenshots. Those images didn't need to be replaced with other random pictures.

You do still need to delete your self-serve account screenshots from your Community account profile.

Click on you the avatar picure and go in the My Profile area. The next step is to go into My Photos.  Tell the page to show All Images. Put a checkmark in each cheeckbox. Left click/select Image Options and then choose Delete All Checked Images.

Once you do that please show your data usage...to see why your included isn't listed and what you've been using with your bonus top up. But really at this point you need to talk very briefly and concisely to Simon and submit a ticket to the moderators. They are online and have been quite speedy this weekend resolving issues.

@Clareamy   Use the 3 dots top right of your post to remove your personal  info a this is a public forum.

Clareamy

How do I delete this 

Please remove all your personal info immeadiately you are compromising your privacy and security !

Clareamy

Hello

i am on the 50 dollar plan which includes calls and texts and 8.5gb data.

i only paid for it yesterday morning and I was using the free Gb data I had leftover and my September data never came through.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Clareamy  Try these tricks:

a) Lost/Stolen Trick 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

b) $1 Trick

1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to poay $1 >> logout

2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If neither work, use Simon, as suggested, request a ticket for the moderator team. Usually they answer within in 48 hours, but can take several days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you've checked your account online and the data is  not there then you might want to click

SIMON.JPGat the lower right of the screen and describe your problem.  If the problem is solved please come back and mark the question SOLVED.  Cheers

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Can you log into self serve account and take a screenshot.

Important!  Ensure you black out your personal information name, acct number, email, etc.. before posting it on here.

EDIT: @geopublic you're quicker 😁

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Clareamy wrote:

Hello

i have set up for auto pay and it came out of my account yesterday but my 3g has not been added. It says I have used all my data even though I only paid for the renewal yesterday. Can someone help please 

@Clareamy  What plan are you on?  Can you post a screenshot of your payment history minus any personal info of course?

Need Help? Let's chat.