cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Ddonnelly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve signed up for 10gb data for $50 month and I only got 8.5 my second month. I demand my other 1.5gb immediately or I will switch to another provider!!! 

7 REPLIES 7

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Send your demands to Public Mobile, not to the customers of Public Mobile, customers aren't able to do anything about your demands - it's no use posting your demands for other customers to read, you'll have to contact Public Mobile via private message to communicate your demands instend of posting your demands on here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is a $50 plan with 8GB + 500 MB bonus and a $60 plan with 8 GB + 2 GB US roaming.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

HopePearl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public mObile does not seem to have the plan you thought you purchased, why don't you look on their website and see if they still show it some where, if not you may have misread something.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Ddonnelly wrote:

I’ve signed up for 10gb data for $50 month and I only got 8.5 my second month. I demand my other 1.5gb immediately or I will switch to another provider!!! 

Never been a 10GB plan at Public

Sorry

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm pretty sure the $50 plan only comes with 8.5 GB unless there was some promotion that I'm not aware of.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

The current $50 plan says it has 8GB + 500MB with Autopay. If you feel you were promised something else, you'll have to contact a moderator as we can't help you here.

Click this to message them

Good luck wherever you go.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ddonnelly wrote:

Um...what 10gb? There's no 10gb plan here. Are you maybe thinking of a different company? Maybe the $60 promo plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.