cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data working, but texts/calls not working.

joeldkr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I did not pay in time to get my service renewed automatically, but after 1 day without service I topped it up and reactivated everything. Data works, but now no incoming/outgoing texts/calls are going through. It seems like texts are sending, but the receivers get nothing. When they send texts to me, same thing. When I get a call, it goes straight to voicemail for them. When I try making a call to my friend right next to me, it says I don’t have an active long distance plan even though their number is set to the same province as me. I tried restarting my phone and removing the SIM and putting it back in. Nothing is fixing it. Please help. It says Public Mobile is connected as cell service at the top left of my screen on my iPhone. I have good reception too.
7 REPLIES 7

joeldkr

Hi Pardeepkumar,

I suggest you send a Direct Message to a Moderator, so you can get help with your issue. 

Click on this link to see which moderators are online now: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/usersonlinepage

And then click on a moderator's username on the list and you should be able to send them a Direct Message. Good luck!

Pardeepkumar

Sir I am getting new No and I am using Honor 9 lite and Data is working in my phone but call feature not working in phone 

joeldkr

Yes, I messaged a moderator and they were able to fix it for me by doing something behind the scenes. I would suggest you message a moderator as well! 

davismitchell

Were you able to get this problem fixed I am having the same problem and can't seem to find the answers

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

joeldkr
I don’t have a 2nd phone to test the SIM on.... My account page says “Account Status: Active,” everything looks fine there. I tried the +1 in front of the number, didn’t change the result 😞
How do i get in contact with a moderator?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Try putting your sim in a different phone.

What does you account page say?

Try putting a 1 infront of the number u are dialing.

If these basic troubleshooting does not work I think you will need to contact moderator team
Need Help? Let's chat.