cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data useage

Nikitarose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I check total data I used 2 months ago? Just want to check to see if I can cut back on my package

9 REPLIES 9

@CannonFodder @kselmak I been here soooo long I can check the longest period available to analyse usage. And the winner is:

Spoiler
@CannonFodder 👑🎶💐

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@CannonFodder 

I guess it depends on device/system/app& version . Bottom line is that if the device was used for couple of months op should be able to get history for those couple of months. If not, there's still longer way of sorting through the usage log in selfserve

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Nikitarose wrote:

Can I check total data I used 2 months ago? Just want to check to see if I can cut back on my package

@Nikitarose 

It's a bit cumbersome to lookup past total data usage on your PM account.
You can see your current 30 day usage. In order to see previous usage, you have to add up the individual amounts yourself.

Another way to find the info you are looking for is to check your phone.
Go on your mobile data settings. You can usually see your data usage for the last 3 monthly periods.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nikitarose for sure, just go to your My Account portal and check the usage section. You can indicate the range date you want to have populated for review.

@kselmak  I only signed up in early Dec., but when checking usage history, the calendar appears to go back 3 months from today's date..... I haven't been around that long, but the calendar allows me to choose up to 3 months back, so it APPEARED to me that 3 months was likely the most you could check on.

@CannonFodder it may be limited by the length of your usage or your last network reset, or the last data reset. I happened to be on a borrowed phone for couple of days and the owner did the reset, so I have only this period available. But I clearly remember having at least 3 more than current period

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Also @Nikitarose 

It's a bit more work but also from your selfserve (if you say changed device and don't have access to history on it anymore) you can go to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/call-history/ 

Then select the period you would like.

Then you can order it by usage type.

Then add all of the web amounts

I'm in there right now, and it APPEARS as though I can only config the calendar to go back for the past 3 months..... not that I've been around that long, but 3 months seems to be it.....

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Go to settings/network & connections/data usage. There will be drop down menu to change the period. Should be last 6 months or so available

Need Help? Let's chat.