cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Corymckinnon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I track my data usage in my package and my add ons? It just says “If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use.”

5 REPLIES 5

@will13am wrote:

@Corymckinnon , if you have an android phone, install the app data witness PM.  It is perfect for tracking data usage in a 30 day interval.  If you have an iPhone, you will have to check your online account from time to time to get accurate usage data.  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwik.datawitnesspm&hl=en_CA&gl=US

You can reset an iPhone when your cycle starts and track from phone. I have no idea if it is accurate or not. Can also track data usage in My Account.  

You can copy and  paste from My Account to excel too. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Corymckinnon 

The best way to track your usage is use your overview page after login.

Check your plan data usage line and the add-on data usage line.  If you don't see the data usage line(s), you had used all your data.

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change. Login to your account. Select the Plan and add-ons tab and click on the Change Plan button.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right corner. Moderator wait time is couple hours to 2 days. If your next renewal date is up to 2 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $5 200MB data. Expensive option. This is a good option if you need a small amount of data occasionally. Data add-on does not have expiry date. Unused add-on data will be rolled over to next cycle.Please note that there is no refund of the unused days of your current billing cycle if (option 2) you renew your plan early with moderator assistant or (option 1) change plan now.

@Corymckinnon wrote:

How can I track my data usage in my package and my add ons? It just says “If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use.”

Another way would be look in your self serve account and to manually add up the amounts used since your last renewal.  However, since nothing is listed under Data and Add-ons, you don't have any data left. To resume using data services, one option would be purchase a 1GB add-on for $15.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Corymckinnon ,

Depending on what type of phone you have you can also set your device to keep track of your data usage. The only thing you will need to do is adjust it to your 30 days cycle (which varies, since PM is not monthly).

This is what mine lots like on my android:

DATA on phone and setting same as PM dates

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Corymckinnon , if you have an android phone, install the app data witness PM.  It is perfect for tracking data usage in a 30 day interval.  If you have an iPhone, you will have to check your online account from time to time to get accurate usage data.  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwik.datawitnesspm&hl=en_CA&gl=US

Need Help? Let's chat.