cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Melani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm new to Public Mobile. I was just checking my data usage, my account summary indicates a usage of 924mb, but my detailed usage only showed 447mb. Why the big discrepancy?

Thanks for the help in this matter.

Best,

Melani

4 REPLIES 4

Melani

Sorry, my bad or Public' site?? When I manually entered date range, it is missing many entries. When I used the preset (30-day) range, it dispalyed everything.

Thanks for the help.

[a Luddite approved solution 🥳]

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Melani wrote:

Thank you for the quick reply. Yes, I realized they may be a delay in detailed usage, and I have been monitoring for the last few days, and kept my usage to a minimum, still can't figure out why the big difference.

So after some 12 hour periods the details haven't caught up?

Are you adding up all the data details from your last renewal date?

Melani

Thank you for the quick reply. Yes, I realized they may be a delay in detailed usage, and I have been monitoring for the last few days, and kept my usage to a minimum, still can't figure out why the big difference.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Melani wrote:

Hello,

I'm new to Public Mobile. I was just checking my data usage, my account summary indicates a usage of 924mb, but my detailed usage only showed 447mb. Why the big discrepancy?

Thanks for the help in this matter.

Best,

Melani

The overview counter is more immediate. The details are delayed out to something like 12 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.