cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data stopped working

wheemer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data will not work at all today. I have followed the info I found about checking the APN and the lost/stolen trick. However my data still does not work. It was working fine yesturday.

Is there a network issue and is this a common problem?

5 REPLIES 5

wheemer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Reseting the network settings seems to have done the trick. Very wierd, I have done nothing to the settings of the phone recently... But all is working fine now.

Thanks!

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What phone are you using? You may want to try a network reset.

Android: Settings/System/Advanced/Reset Options => Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth

iOS: Settings/General/Reset => Reset Network Settings

You will lose all your saved WiFi networks and BT devices and will need to restore those, but it may solve your data problem.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@wheemer wrote:

My data will not work at all today. I have followed the info I found about checking the APN and the lost/stolen trick. However my data still does not work. It was working fine yesturday.

What plan are you on? Did you change plan immediately? If you can give more information except your personal information, someone will help you out.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wheemer, there could be local network issues.  I would imagine network problems would affect overall connectivity and not just one plan feature.  Are you able to login to check whether your data allotment has not been totally consumed?

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wheemer wrote:

What level of plan do you have? On the usage portion of the self serve, is it showing that you have data left?

Need Help? Let's chat.