Data overage

squishtrixie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I was wondering how much data overage costs. Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

As I was saying to the person earlier, these question were answered more than a month ago.  Please read through threads to avoid duplication and check the datestamps of previous replies.

giphy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@JC29 wrote:

As I understand, Public Mobile has no Data or any kind of useage overage as they cut you off when you finish using your prepaid allowances.  They first use your monthly allowances then dip into add-ons (if you have any).

As I was saying to the person earlier, these question were answered more than a month ago.  Please read through threads to avoid duplication and check the datestamps of previous replies.

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As I understand, Public Mobile has no Data or any kind of useage overage as they cut you off when you finish using your prepaid allowances.  They first use your monthly allowances then dip into add-ons (if you have any).

oops!

@ChuckYeah wrote:

It may be worthwhile to just change the plan at that point, correct? If 1gb is $30, 8gb at $50 seems like a deal in any point of your billing cycle. Doesn't it?

This thread was last replied to more than a month ago.  I believe that the member has already receiver his/her answer.

It may be worthwhile to just change the plan at that point, correct? If 1gb is $30, 8gb at $50 seems like a deal in any point of your billing cycle. Doesn't it?

@squishtrixie 

The data add on are expensive, 1 GB for $30, or 200 mB for $10.  The advantage is the unused portion does roll over to next month.  

If you really need data, you could change plan immediately to another plan that would meet your needs.  You will lose the remaining amount in the original plan.  

squishtrixie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's kinda poopy considering how much the add-ons cost. I've changed my plan for the next period, but now I have no data for three weeks. ☹️

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@squishtrixie wrote:

Never over charged with public mobile neither with calls or texts. And when your data is all used you will not be able to see on your first page of your self-serve account any numbers like..100/200Mb for example...it will be empty.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@squishtrixie wrote:

@squishtrixie  PM doesn't have any overage charges. If you go over that part of your plan it just stops working. If you need more you can purchased add-ons or change plans.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yuo -  good news is that it's pre-paid so you can't go over, just run out.

You can buy add-ons to top yourself up though just to make sure you have data until your next billing cycle.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There are no overages. Once you hit your data cap, you won't be able to use data again until you next billing cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.