cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data on plan not showing correctly

kcmalavasi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like clarification on my data, when I signed up i got the 1.5gb plus 2gb for 6 month but it is not showing that on my plan overview, it says I used 1.2gb out of 2gb where is the other 1.5gb? Shouldn't my total data for the month be 3.5gb?

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kcmalavasi  if the 1.5 GB is not showing up or means that you have used it up. You will see it again after you plan renews so currently you are using the 2GB allotment until your plsn renews.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kcmalavasi 

Check your usage history for this month for your data.  I have a feeling that you ran out of the original 1.5 GB data, and now you are using your bonus 2 GB data add on for this cycle. 

At next renewal, you should get both data add ons back.  1.5 GB and 2.0 GB data add on.  Should show up in your overview page under add on section.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kcmalavasi, just to make sure we are talking about the same offer.  I assume it is this recent deal that you signed onto. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SALE-Get-a-bonus-2GB-of-data-when-you-a...

Assuming so, there should have been two data buckets showing in the overview tab of the self serve account, one for the 1.5GB included data in the plan and the other for the 2GB bonus data.  When a data bucket is used up, it disappears from the self serve instead of showing as 100% consumed.  So if all you are seeing is the 2GB data bucket, the 1.5GB included data has already been consumed and you are working off the 2GB data bonus. 

Need Help? Let's chat.