cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

galdamezcelina7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have data on my phone, but once I reached my limit of 1G, I started using the one time bonus 5G and my data is much slower than before. Why is this?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@galdamezcelina7 

do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and also you can clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and just make sure your app Browser is up to date update check it

galdamezcelina7

With data pages load fairly quickly, with the 5G bonus it takes a minute or two or the page doesn't open at all. I do not have that app I will try it!

galdamezcelina7

I have not tried to reboot it, but I'll try to google something and it will take the page an extra minute or two to open or it won't open the page at all

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@galdamezcelina7 wrote:

I have data on my phone, but once I reached my limit of 1G, I started using the one time bonus 5G and my data is much slower than before. Why is this?

Add-on data and bonus data work at same speed as your plan. The rest depends on the network.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@galdamezcelina7 wrote:

So, you  have used up your 1GB monthly data and is now using the 5GB bonus?  how slow it is?  Did you try reboot the phone ? 

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can you describe I'm more detail what is happening? As you know data speed is affected by internet speed. What is your typical download/upload speed? What speed are you getting now? Do you have the Speedtest app?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@galdamezcelina7 wrote:

Hello @galdamezcelina7 ,

Reboot your phone, or toggle into airplane mode than back into regular mode.

A reset of your network settings helps reset network issues as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.