cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working new PM account

Noob1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Searching the topic, I see there are others who have had the same issues. It seems I have the apn set up correctly. 

I am still having issues receiving picture messages, or connecting via data.

LG g4 phone. Bellow is apn settings.

Capture+_2021-05-11-09-31-08.png

Capture+_2021-05-11-09-31-19.png

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Noob1234 

If you choose to contact the moderators to receive SMS of these settings, here's how:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Noob1234 

Mine didn't work either for months. I was ready to disagree the phone but i contacted mods just in case. They asked me for make model and imei. They pushed the settings through sms and it was working great after that.

I suggest you contact them by asking Simon for human and file the ticket

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I did a quick forum search and look like LG did act funning with PM when it comes to data.

Did you do a factory reset and see if it helps?  I see people confirmed this helped.

Some people suggested calling LG support:   1-888-542-2623

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Noob1234 

Does text and talk work?  

You might want to adjust:

APN type: default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri

APN protocol: IPv4

APN roaming protocol: IPv4

Bearer: Unspecified

MVNO type: GID

MVNO value: 4D4F

Also can try network reset of phone.  LG phones are also known to require a factory reset sometimes (last resort).  

Need Help? Let's chat.