cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data issue

plarabie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I reneed my plan on sept 8 . i have 8 gb data in m plan and one day later said i used 95% already what a joke i used next to anything . now my data is shut off and i cant contact anyone crappiest servi e ive ever seen . i need to speak to customer service to rectify this now 

11 REPLIES 11

@plarabie 

I have hidden the message that you posted recently that contained screenshots because it contained personal information including your phone number and all phone numbers that's you've contacted. Please do not post such information.

You will still need to delete the images from your Community profile.  Please go into My Profile, My Photos, All Images, and then delete the pictures.  Thank you.

plarabie

I renewed my plan on sept 7 on the 8th I received a text message that I had already used 95% of my 8 GB which was reduculous I had barely even touched data . What I said was that I had not manually reset my data for over two months and the total of my usesge for two months and a week was only 11GB 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@plarabie wrote:

How do I even do that I can't seem to find anyway to contact these people and have now been without data for almost ten days don't think I'll ever renew with this garbage 

Try this link. It still works. But it could expire soon.

There have been issues with plan data not resetting for some customers the last little while.

plarabie

How do I even do that I can't seem to find anyway to contact these people and have now been without data for almost ten days don't think I'll ever renew with this garbage 

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ChuckYeah wrote:

You will likely have to send a ticket as well @DanielleMarie.

I don't ever remember seeing two of these in one day. Something must have went awry.

Not me but @plarabie !

It's strange they both have the same plan too.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You will likely have to send a ticket as well @DanielleMarie.

I don't ever remember seeing two of these in one day. Something must have went awry.

DanielleMarie

@ubl999 wrote:

Im having the exact same issue.  My plan auto renewed on sept 6.  My data didnt show up after either.  I noticed i was using the promo data and not my plan data for the month. Ive looked at the usage on my phone side of things and its almost identical to whats used in the promo data section.  Im also on the 8 Gb plan.

Screenshot_2019-09-12-16-52-47.png

Screenshot_2019-09-12-16-56-09~3.png

Oh, if it's not showing up in your self serve I assume it's something you have to talk to the mods about.

For info on the mods and how to contact them check here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Or you can open a ticket via SIMon the chat bot here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

You should consider creating a support ticket. You should probably ask for your 8 Gb to be refreshed as well as having your 1GB Promo restored. Due to longer wait times, you should try to get the whole issue fixed on first contact.

Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

ubl999

Im having the exact same issue.  My plan auto renewed on sept 6.  My data didnt show up after either.  I noticed i was using the promo data and not my plan data for the month. Ive looked at the usage on my phone side of things and its almost identical to whats used in the promo data section.  Im also on the 8 Gb plan.

Screenshot_2019-09-12-16-52-47.png

Screenshot_2019-09-12-16-56-09~3.png

johnpaul
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@plarabie I'm very interested in your case. Open your self-serve. Near the "Account Status" section. Click "View my usage". Does it say you used GB's of data in the last 4 days? 

DanielleMarie

@plarabie wrote:

I reneed my plan on sept 8 . i have 8 gb data in m plan and one day later said i used 95% already what a joke i used next to anything . now my data is shut off and i cant contact anyone crappiest servi e ive ever seen . i need to speak to customer service to rectify this now 

Just to confirm you logged into your self serve account and under Data and Add-ons it said you had used all 8GB/8GB?

Edit to add more info: If according to your account you still have data the issue is likely with your device. Please reset your data usage counter and possibly disable any options where it turns off data once you've used it all. Keep in mind Public Mobile bills per 30 days and your phone will be tracking the data per month, so you need to reset it manually.

Need Help? Let's chat.