cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not working

shaguftatariq61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Could you please look into the matter that my data is not working. I have 6S phone, before this it was working, after changing the plan it stopped working. I had  $35 500MB plan and I added 1000 MB to my plan in the previous months. After that I switched to current plan. Please look into the matter and help me to turn on the data. I have done some basic steps but still not successfull. My current plan is $25 500MB data and 500MB bonus on autopay. 

This problem occured only after switch the plan. 

Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Falstead66 wrote:

I am having the same problem

2019 now 

Did you write a private message to the moderator for help?

Falstead66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same problem

2019 now 

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shaguftatariq61 wrote:

Do you think Mod. ever reply? I am with them since Nov. 2018 but never ever got any response from any account. I have three account with them.

I have data in my account and usage is 0MB. 

Now I am thinking to go back to previous provider!

How long ago did you try to contact the moderators? I've heard there's currently an extended wait time due to a recent increase in the volume of requests.

shaguftatariq61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you think Mod. ever reply? I am with them since Nov. 2018 but never ever got any response from any account. I have three account with them.

I have data in my account and usage is 0MB. 

Now I am thinking to go back to previous provider!

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@shaguftatariq61 Does it show you have data in the self serve section?

If you have checked your APN settings and have data available in your account, but still can't connect, you may need to PM the Mod Team with your account details. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@shaguftatariq61 wrote:

Hello,

Could you please look into the matter that my data is not working. I have 6S phone, before this it was working, after changing the plan it stopped working. I had  $35 500MB plan and I added 1000 MB to my plan in the previous months. After that I switched to current plan. Please look into the matter and help me to turn on the data. I have done some basic steps but still not successfull. My current plan is $25 500MB data and 500MB bonus on autopay. 

This problem occured only after switch the plan. 

Thanks. 

After a switch you can try this little trick..go in your self-serve account and tab PLAN/ADD-ONS click on PHONE LOST/STOLEN and close your phone after few minutes open your phone and reactivate your service. Does it help? If not..reach the moderator here ..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 for help. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.