cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data didn’t renew

Peter55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In April my plan renew 3 days early and in May again my data didn’t renew this time help

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Peter55  Click on the three dots and remove the picture you posted because it contains your account info. This is a public forum your privacy is at risk.

@Peter55  To protect your privacy please blank out you personal account information and repost your pic.

Data counter not renewing can only be fixed by contacting the moderator.

Peter55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

0EFFE480-AEF7-4F3F-B9E7-4171F4BD6E8F.png

In April my plan renew 3 days early and in May again my data didn’t renew this time 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Peter55, which plan do you have?  When you say data did not renew, I assume you meant the data counter did not reset to 0 following renewal. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Peter55 wrote:

In April my plan renew 3 days early and in May again my data didn’t renew this time 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.