cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support on holidays?

MARINAU2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello community!

I am waiting to have my PC Mobile number ported over my new PM number.  I contacted the mods yesterday and got a response back after about 2 hours to vaildate my account to prove it was me and send them my PC account number, which I did.  Since then nothing. That was at 5:30pm, and they did close at 7:30, so it was understandable that I didn't hear back. Although I will admit I did think that since I had that inital contact, things would move a bit quicker after that point. 

I know by reading through the community that the wait times are days not hours, but I'm wondering if they will even be working on Family Day in Ontario tomorrow?  I was happy to read that this system is something that is on PM's radar to improve transparency!  I came here understanding that it would be a different service experience in exchange for great rates,  but I'd at least like to know what is going on, ha ha. 

Thanks for any insight!

Marina

3 REPLIES 3

MARINAU2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just wanted to update so those who are new can see a general timeline for customer service.  As I was reading through, many didn't come back to detail if the problem was resolved and how long it took, so here you go!

I'm happy to say that two phones have been succesffully ported from PC.  The response time was great today with three messages going back and forth between 10:30 and 1pm.  Very happy with the service and am looking forward to being a PublicMobile customer!

Thanks again,

Marina

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MARINAU2, things do move along a lot quicker after account verification.  If all the necessary information was supplied in the initial private message, they could start working on the case right away after successful account validation.  Hopefully, you will be up and running shortly. 

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MARINAU2 wrote:

Hello community!

I am waiting to have my PC Mobile number ported over my new PM number.  I contacted the mods yesterday and got a response back after about 2 hours to vaildate my account to prove it was me and send them my PC account number, which I did.  Since then nothing. That was at 5:30pm, and they did close at 7:30, so it was understandable that I didn't hear back. Although I will admit I did think that since I had that inital contact, things would move a bit quicker after that point. 

I know by reading through the community that the wait times are days not hours, but I'm wondering if they will even be working on Family Day in Ontario tomorrow?  I was happy to read that this system is something that is on PM's radar to improve transparency!  I came here understanding that it would be a different service experience in exchange for great rates,  but I'd at least like to know what is going on, ha ha. 

Thanks for any insight!

Marina

@MARINAU2Welcome to public mobile. The support staff works 7 days a week, even on holidays for their beloved awesome customers.

@Mary_M wrote:

We're open 7 days a week - we're always working 😉

Mary

Even on holidays?

@Mary_M wrote:

Yep ! We aren't closed on any holidays!

Wow you work hard

@Mary_M wrote:

For you and our beloved awesome customers, yes we do 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

Need Help? Let's chat.