cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

ameero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi does anyone know how to get in contact with one of Public mobile agent/representative. do they have a phone number i can contact them?

6 REPLIES 6

@jege41 wrote:

There is a kiosk at Richmond Centre Mall that I know of, maybe others.

Stores aren't there to give support.

jege41
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is a kiosk at Richmond Centre Mall that I know of, maybe others.

cat2019
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is no call center for customer services, however, as people mentioned above, you can always ask your questions for any plan/phone related issues using this community platform. most of the problems can be solved. Or you can ask for help by clicking the "?" sign at the right corner. Questions that cannot be solved from the first 2 options could finally be sent to PM moderators.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ameero unfortunately, or fortunately for those who like to save money, PM does not a a call centre to call for support, everything is done online through the BOT (that question mark at the bottom right corner of your browser), or if that is not helpful then the Oracles, and if they can;t help then the MODS.  Suggest you post your issue in the forum and see what an Oracle says, and then if they can't help message a MOD.

PM is all about saving money for customers, hence why there's no 24/7 call centre to contact, they gotta save somewhere for all of us to save on our bill Smiley LOL

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@ameero wrote:

Hi does anyone know how to get in contact with one of Public mobile agent/representative. do they have a phone number i can contact them?

There's no phone number. That's kind of the slogan and it's all over some of the advertising. The concept is lower prices by them spending less.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ameero wrote:

@ameero 

stpm-new.png

Need Help? Let's chat.