cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Deano53
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Another thing I find really odd about this company is when we go to sign up for instance at London drugs or wherever they have access to a live person ( no problem ) as soon as we sign up ( big problem ) All of a sudden customer service for us is not available. But what’s really interesting is when I need to get an issue resolved I reach out to London drugs or wherever we sign up and they have access to a live person . Anyone else sees what’s wrong with this picture? 

64 REPLIES 64

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Deano53 

A friend had his PM SIM activated at LD but he didn’t reply to the SMS text after 4 hours so his porting didn’t go through.

He went back to LD to restart the porting process and staff told him that they only help activate the SIM and he should reach out to this Community or a PM CS Agent.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Deano53...unless your concern is "account related"...the best support is provided instantly by the wise folks here in the Community Forum. We can usually troubleshoot your issue and point you to resolution fairly fast.

Rely on the Community for your PM related problems not account related.

edit...account issues are best left to the CSA's.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Deano53  my understanding is retail stores have access for account activation issues, they dont have access to live agents who have account access?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

All account related issues need to go through the CSA.  It's one of the "perks" of being a PM customer.  It's how the system was setup online only support in order to reduce costs.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

no issue at all.  

London drug mobile support are authorized agent, they earn commission for activating accounts for PM and any providers they represent.   They are not PM's employees

PM support is all online, they never hide this fact

if any issue, it's more like London Drug agent failed to explain to you the model PM on and failed to advise you with a mobile carrier that suits your needs. 

Need Help? Let's chat.