cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer portal SLOOOOW. Always.

mk001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm new to PM and hating it so far.  I activated two new accounts and it's been nothing but trouble.  Unlike Fizz, they've been around long enough to work out all the bugs.  Now I'm trying to port my number from Fizz to PM and the whole site keeps timing out.  This has been going on since Monday.  Is this the norm for PM?  Is this part of the 'you get what you pay for'?

5 REPLIES 5

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@mk001 It will be very fast if you try to login at 12:00am-3:00AM. Good luck!

Who needs sleep anyway!!Smiley Happy

charlesgo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I find the mornings to be more effective if you live in Pacific time.  In the evening, things are a little slower and the website (especially for porting) can be down for maintenance, etc.

I also think long term it will be a good decision.  Happy with the service for the most part thus far 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mk001 It will be very fast if you try to login at 12:00am-3:00AM. Good luck!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The self serve portal has its ups and downs.  It is on the slow side more often than I would like to see.  However, it is not so bad that it is unmanageable.  Since I don't need to be in the self serve on a daily basis, I don't fret too much about the speed. 

@mk001, there is obviously something good about Public Mobile/something bad about Fizz that makes you want to switch to this service.  Fizz is not the panacea. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile website can be S L O W at times...alot lately actually. Try again in early evening eastern times. Also, earlier in day as possible.

Hang in there...you'll be glad you did.

Need Help? Let's chat.