cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer officer

IRSHAD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i just got a sim card 8 month before , but i never use the sim card , becaz i went to vacation, now sim card is not active,  but now i want my old number        For this problem i want a solution 

8 REPLIES 8

@IRSHAD Activate a new account at original carrier of number. Cross fingers that they can assign you the number.

That's great news for you

That means it is available.

Try choosing the same town and you can keep getting more numbers until you get the same first 3 digits, then you enter your old 4 digits.

I did that successfully once.

If you transferred from another provider, you will have to go to them to get the same number, then transfer it to public mobile

IRSHAD

I call that old number , but that number is not in service

Sorry but you lost your phone number.

Was it originally public mobile number or did you bring it from another provider.

Your will need a new sim card.

You can try catching you're number, by choosing same area code and exchange, then picking the same last 4 digits during activation of your new soon

Here is a link to discounted sim

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/products/public-sim-card?variant=31239577829465 

@IRSHAD try calling your old number and see if someone picks up. if they do, then it's gone

@IRSHAD wrote:

I dont have any way to get my old number, my all information unner my old number 

If your account has been suspended over 90 days it gets closed.  The sim will need to be replaced and the phone number would have gone back to the original provider you got it from.  When you reactivate you  may be able to find it if the number originally came from Telus or Koodo.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

IRSHAD

I dont have any way to get my old number, my all information unner my old number 

@IRSHAD wrote:

Hi, i just got a sim card 8 month before , but i never use the sim card , becaz i went to vacation, now sim card is not active,  but now i want my old number        For this problem i want a solution 

Sorry, but the sim card cannot be reused, and the phone number has likely already been assigned to someone else.

Need Help? Let's chat.