cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support

brosimpson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What's the best way to contact Public Mobile?

7 REPLIES 7

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

patallcrane

what question mark and where on the page is it---i don't see it

patallcrane

THIS is my new account and new cell bought yesterday and paid for this account in full and nothing is working

brosimpson

Thanks 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@brosimpson wrote:

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

If you are a first time SIMon user, it is very frustrating to get SIMon to let your to create a support ticket.  My trick is to ask SIMon to "contact human" as question for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@brosimpson wrote:

You should be clicking on the question mark symbol and use that to create a ticket for moderators.

ljdemont
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please click the question mark at the lower right hand corner of the screen. The chat bot SIMon is very helpful! If you require help from a moderator, tell the chat bot you need to speak to a human.

Need Help? Let's chat.