cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current promotions?

crustylady
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know to read Announcements to get information on current promotions - and to register an e-mail address to get notified of any promotions, but I haven't been paying a lot of attention recently so PLEASE HELP.

Can anyone tell me of the current promotions in effect?   Like any BOGO's or extra data or plan price reductions, or any/all of the above going on?

THANK YOU!!!

9 REPLIES 9

@crustylady wrote:

No, wasn't you @softech 

The user on this thread knows who it was.   One specifically provided their referral code, the other offered to if one is needed.

I just wanted to get it out there so I'm not bombarded with private messages.   LOL

@crustylady 

If the user was one of the regulars, they should have known that it is against the community rules to private message offering referral codes (if not requested directed by OP).  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Community-Terms-of-Service-amp-New-Comm...

Keep it spam-free

The Community works best when information is easy to find. Please don’t clutter threads with posts advertising third-party services or products or send private messages with advertisements. Please also refrain from sharing your referral code with others in the Community in the public forums or via private message. Additionally, if a question has already been answered, then it may not be necessary to respond as well. 

@crustylady 

Yes that member should know better....

I suspect we may get a third month free credit promotion as a flash sale on Friday however that is playing it close to the wire if you were are hoping to recieve the $20 bonus referral credit if you had recieved that text offer from pm.

If so just have all your ducks in a row for the activation. You can always activate with a temporary number and your referral can port their number in afterwards thru their self serve account.

Other than the 2GBBONUS promocode for the monthly plan data its a wait and see.....this is one of the best monthly plan data promos I've seen from pm. With no expiry it makes the $35/3gb plan very compelling with 5gb and the $40/5gb with 7gb attractuve as well for someone with higher data usage needs. Have your referral choose their plan carefully as they will lose the bonus data if they change their rate plan.

The only other promotions for pm that I am aware of are from CCS with the latest explained here.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Promo-codes-and-give-aways/m-p/696886/h...

crustylady

No, wasn't you @softech 

The user on this thread knows who it was.   One specifically provided their referral code, the other offered to if one is needed.

I just wanted to get it out there so I'm not bombarded with private messages.   LOL

@crustylady , haha..  it wasn't me  🙂

flash sales should come soon, might even be this week.  If you can wait, at least wait till end of this week, the flash sales always come on Wed or Thur of the week.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@crustylady wrote:

I know to read Announcements to get information on current promotions - and to register an e-mail address to get notified of any promotions, but I haven't been paying a lot of attention recently so PLEASE HELP.

Can anyone tell me of the current promotions in effect?   Like any BOGO's or extra data or plan price reductions, or any/all of the above going on?

THANK YOU!!!

@crustylady 

Get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+ with promo code 2GBBONUS.

Here is the link for info:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd1-9671281201?cmp=SOC_Public-Mobile-Mobility-Performance-Always-O...

I just noticed @Anonymous had this link in their post, which I did not notice at first.

crustylady

Guys - i know all about referral codes and appreciate your help.   

I plan to refer this other person looking for active promotions to activate a new service so no need to solicit or offer any referral codes via private message, but i understand you're just trying to cover all the bases.

😉

softech
Oracle
Oracle

not much going on lately.

- there is a new $70 for 15GB plan 

- 2GB extra monthly for $35 plan or more

no flash sale yet (the one month free sale).  hopefully it will come back soon, it's almost a monthly thing.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@crustylady 

There is a free 2gb/month as long as you stay with PM if you signup for the $35 plus plan…this is 2.5gb plus 500mb with AutoPay plus 2gb totalling 5gb for $33.

No PM Flash Sale this month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

your welcome to public mobile

please check it out your Private Messages.

or Too easy buy it online visit HERE ,

you can used online or in Store,

Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires,

you can chose another plan up from $35 and up

also you can used both promo code with Refer A Friend 

can you put it your email for it and the same email when the do a new activate, HERE 

last day 30th of June for the bonus for 2GB.

and you can use both code with Refer A Friend

Good Luck 

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

Need Help? Let's chat.