cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creditcard billed twice on activation

joelmichaelrive
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My credit card was billed twice on July 24,2019 and I have been messaging the Moderator and its been nine days now but no reply from them. I even included a snapshot of my bill. Please help thank you. 

13 REPLIES 13

@joelmichaelrive wrote:

During activation at the last when I’m entering my credit card info and then press activate after maybe two seconds the screen said error then after that nothing happens and the following day I received a text that I successfully activated my account. When I check my credit card two amount was posted. 

@joelmichaelrive  Yes, it happens when the system is overoloaded. They should be able to resolve quickly hopefully they respond soon.

joelmichaelrive

During activation at the last when I’m entering my credit card info and then press activate after maybe two seconds the screen said error then after that nothing happens and the following day I received a text that I successfully activated my account. When I check my credit card two amount was posted. 

@joelmichaelrive wrote:

My account showing 0 on available balance. But my creditcard was charged twice on July 24 and posted in my account. 

@joelmichaelrive  Did you have to activate your sim more than once? If yes, it's possible because the PM system will create a holding charge for each attempt. I guess the system did not cancel one of the holding charges. They should be able to fix it fairly quickly. Hang in there. 🙂

joelmichaelrive

Hello my balance is 0 because I activated my account on July 24. No credit on the available funds. thanks 

@joelmichaelrive wrote:

My account showing 0 on available balance. But my creditcard was charged twice on July 24 and posted in my account. 

Can you check your payment history? Mind posting a screenshot (without your personal details)? We can take a look and might be able to help explain what transpired.

@joelmichaelrive wrote:

Nothing 0 available funds. thanks 

Yup just hang in there, hopefully you hear from them soon

Best of luck

joelmichaelrive

Nothing 0 available funds. thanks 

joelmichaelrive

@joelmichaelrive  Check your Self-Serve account. Does it show money in your Available Funds?

If yes, it is your credit balanace. Does it match your second payment amount?

Just keep it there and it will be used to pay your next bill due. It might be easier than waiting to get a refund.

@joelmichaelrive wrote:

okay thanks this I’ll wait at least two days because I just send a message. 

@joelmichaelrive  It's possible that the moderator responded but the response was sent to the wrong recepient. Judging by the increase number in incidents it's a possiblity that is why it's always a good idea to ask for a status update.

While waiting for the moderator to respond dial 611 does it report a balance? Maybe the double charge was credited back to your account.

joelmichaelrive

okay thanks this I’ll wait at least two days because I just send a message. 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

nine days? that is unnormal response time, the normal reponse time is up to 48 hours. Try not double message them, it would take longer.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @joelmichaelrive 

Try again https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They ask not to message too many times as it may clutter the system and slow things down, but if it has been 72 hours you should repeat the question. Include the screenshot again.

Hope you get the response soon.

Tell me, what does your account overview show, which amount 0 or the extra amount that was charged?

If that money is still on your account and not used for the first 30 days of service, you will not be charged for the 2nd cycle. 

Need Help? Let's chat.