cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card was over charged

Debster119
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I am new to Public & I just got all set up.                                                                             I checked my credit card & I have been charged $56 on September 6th 2021 $56 on September 8th 2021 & $56 on September 9th 2021                                                                    How do I get my $112 refunded back to my Credit Card?   TY for your time

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Debster119 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Debster119 wrote:

Hello, I am new to Public & I just got all set up.                                                                             I checked my credit card & I have been charged $56 on September 6th 2021 $56 on September 8th 2021 & $56 on September 9th 2021                                                                    How do I get my $112 refunded back to my Credit Card?   TY for your time

@Debster119 

If these are authorized credit card charges, and you only activated ONE Public Mobile SIM card, then I would be bothered by this too.

Was this an instore or online activation?

Since you already submitted a ticket recently wait until tomorrow, then if you haven't heard back I would respond to that ticket, or open a new one.

@Debster119 wrote:

I checked my credit card & I have been charged $56 on September 6th 2021 $56 on September 8th 2021 & $56 on September 9th 2021

How do I get my $112 refunded back to my Credit Card?

I assume that Setember 6th or 7th is when you activated?   Can you check if some of the charges are pending, and one is a posted charge?  Pending charges usually fall of the credit card account a few days later.

@Debster119 , they have replied you?  yes, you need to answer within 24 hours or ticket will be closed.  try to reply again and see if they can re-open the ticket.  if not, you might have to re-submit a new ticket yourself

Debster119
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a ticket open, but I guess I did not answer in 24 hours..( again I am new) so it got shut down

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Debster119   did you try to activate and failed couple times?  it is weird they charged your card multiple times within couple days.   And you sure they did not just reserve the fund and not really charged you?

Anyone open a ticket with PM using the chatbot on the lower right

Start by typing "Overcharge"
then click "Contact Us"
then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Debster119 wrote:

Log into self service. Is the extra payment sitting in Available Funds. If yes, just leave it there and it will be used for future renewals.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Debster119 , this seems very unusual.  Is it possible to post the payment history with all personal information blanked out.  The community can help to interpret what happened.

Need Help? Let's chat.