cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card payment not going through when activating new SIM

beccranswick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a SIM card yesterday and tried activating it online but my credit card was declined multiple times. When I check my credit card account it has multiple pending transactions for $0.00. My credit card company say that it’s an issue with public mobile.  

I need this activated today, I’ve send the moderator_team a direct message but haven’t heard anything back. Is there any way to get a faster response?

4 REPLIES 4

Masi

Hallo. I am having the same problem.

I was away for 4 weeks and need to reactivate my simcard. I tried all suggestions above and still no luck. How else can I recharge nmy simcard.

beccranswick

Thanks for the info!

Issue was that my credit card hadn't updated my current address.

edmonch2013
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

agree, looks like PM enrollment website picking the web broswer, safe to use Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@beccranswick

Sorry to hear you're having issues.  It's no secret that the activation portal is still buggy at times.  There's a couple things you can do to see if you can make the system work for you.

- Make sure the address in your account profile is EXACTLY the same at the one listed with your credit card provider.  There is a check that is completed to ensure the details match and if their off this can at times cause the issue.  Alternatively, if you live in an apartment building, try leaving your suite # out of the form.

- Try using the web browser Chrome in Incognito mode - has been known to allow the process to work when other browsers won't.

The mods will answer private messages in the order they're received so rest assured they'll get to you very soon.  

Let us know if you're still having issues or these suggestions work.

Need Help? Let's chat.