cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card declined even after I updated the information

patL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I'm currently on the phone with my credit card company and they're saying the information I had with public mobile was for an expired card.  I entered my new cards information and I'm still being declined and now my phone is disconnected.  

Please help.

9 REPLIES 9

patL

Yes, up until this morning, I've had no issues with PM.  It has been a good experience so far, just a little troubling when your service is disconnected.  Just throwing this out there, if the payment isn't made, maybe give the user a days notice before shutting off the service.  

Chipster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just so you don't feel like your the only person to have this issue. Smiley LOL

I too had this problem with what I call my "main" credit card. I too went through my account being disabled. I decided to switch my acount billing to my "backup" credit card... and I have had no troubles ever since. That is the only issue I have ever had with PM. Service has been rock solid.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

but how did your CC company knew about it?

patL

I've managed to get my accounts active again, not by using my current credit card.  Had to use another one.  Still not clear why it won't get processed or saved as credit card on file.  Problem resolved for the time being.

Thanks for the responses.

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah as @pratchak said, find a store near you and buy a top up that will serve your needs for now. Later contact the moderators. 

@pratchak wrote:

Why do your credit card company have to tell you that your credit card information on your public mobile account is expired when you can easily see it yourself on your PM "My Account"?

In any case, go to a gas station or walmart near you and buy a voucher to get back on the track. Then contact your credit card company or PM Mods to resolve the issue. 

@patL wrote:

Hi, I'm currently on the phone with my credit card company and they're saying the information I had with public mobile was for an expired card.  I entered my new cards information and I'm still being declined and now my phone is disconnected.  

Please help.

pratchak
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why do your credit card company have to tell you that your credit card information on your public mobile account is expired when you can easily see it yourself on your PM "My Account"?

In any case, go to a gas station or walmart near you and buy a voucher to get back on the track. Then contact your credit card company or PM Mods to resolve the issue. 

@patL wrote:

Please help.

@patL wrote:

I tried that, that also didn't work.  My account is now locked,   @CS_Agent, please help.

If that is the case, please contact the moderator team right away.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

patL

I tried that, that also didn't work.  My account is now locked,   @CS_Agent, please help.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@patL, this could be due to an address issue.  If you live in a high rise, try leaving out the apartment number.  Sometimes issues are caused by browser as well.  If that is the issue, try clearing the browser cache, using incognito mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.