cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Issue

MalcolmK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recieved the following: "Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

What do I do? My credit card itself is not the problem.

9 REPLIES 9

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MalcolmK wrote:

I recieved the following: "Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

@MalcolmK try entering a custom amount to see if it gets accepted.

@gblackma wrote:

Im still wondering how based upon that message, and the information given that anyone here knows what @MalcolmK was trying to do. The only thing I get from this is that the credit card on file couldn't be  used to pay for something. 

Did you move, and forget to update your credit card address on file? Thanks.

Follow this link and it will give you some ideas. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Im still wondering how based upon that message, and the information given that anyone here knows what @MalcolmK was trying to do. The only thing I get from this is that the credit card on file couldn't be  used to pay for something. 

Did you move, and forget to update your credit card address on file? Thanks.

@gblackma wrote:

@MalcolmK I guess you can also use 611. Here's a link on how to use it https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

That won't help because 611 does not allow you to add or edit payment info. You can only redeem Public Mobile voucher.

gail709
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you are sure there is no problem with your credit card, try your transaction again using a different browser.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MalcolmK , try clearing browser cache and giving it another try.  Note that too many unsuccessful tries result in the credit card being locked out.  When entering the address information, exclude the unit number and do not include any space in the postal code.  If you are unable to make a go of it on your own, you will need to seek moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

turky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would try it again. Are you making a payment or entering your card for autopay?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MalcolmK , what were you trying to do when you got that message? Thanks.

@MalcolmK wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.