cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Charged but No Registration

egeorgopoulos
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to Register my Public Mobile SIM twice last night, and when I get to the payment section, after I enter in my details, it comes up with an error. I looked this morning and there is a charge on my credit card for the amount of the plan I chose. Now when I try to Register my SIM again it says I have an invalid SIM, and when I try to log in using my email and password, it says invalid login. How do I get this resolved? 

9 REPLIES 9

egeorgopoulos

I did write them a message yes about what happened, when they reply my plan is to let them know that it ended up activating and I just need to port my number in now. 

@Gt2smle wrote:

I am having the same issue... help

Did you already write a private message to the moderator?

egeorgopoulos

@Gt2smle Did you try to put the SIM in your phone? It may have activated it without telling you, that is what happened to me. 

egeorgopoulos

It did let me create an account, so I am good to go. I have emailed them as I do need to port in my number from Koodo Prepaid. 

Gt2smle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same issue... help

@egeorgopoulos wrote:

Thank you! I tried the SIM in my phone and it worked. 

That's great news. Try creating an account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If it doesn't work, only mods can create one for you. 

egeorgopoulos

Thank you! I tried the SIM in my phone and it worked. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@egeorgopoulosYou will need to contact the moderators with this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437 

Unfortunately the wait time can take up to 48 hours.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@egeorgopoulos Seems like your sim was activated partially. Insert the sim in your phone and see if you get service. If not, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will look into this. If somehow you do get service, you will need to try creating an account using the create account link or mods  can also create one for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.