cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating new account

kirina08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all,

I am currently using Freedom mobile, and I've never registered on Public mobile. However, when I was trying to creat a new account on PM with typing my current cell number, it keeps showing a messge, "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here."

Please help me how I can creat a new account.

4 REPLIES 4

Camjam_65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

just make sure your service with Freedom is still active if you wish to maintain your number! deactivated accounts will not be able to port #'s

kirina08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the reply! I will try it as you said.

@kirina08 wrote:

Hello all,

I am currently using Freedom mobile, and I've never registered on Public mobile. However, when I was trying to creat a new account on PM with typing my current cell number, it keeps showing a messge, "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here."

You cannot create a self-serve account at Public Mobile before activating service.  Also, since your phone number is still at Freedom Mobile, this is why it is showing as invalid, and that is why the Public Mobile system can't find it/reports it as invalid.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kirina08 wrote:

Hello all,

You need to get a Public Mobile SIM and activate a new service. Through that process you'll create the self-serve account. You can then transfer your Freedom number over during the same process or later after it's all done and working.

Need Help? Let's chat.