cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creat a new account

sweetie98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to creat a new account switch from another company?

9 REPLIES 9

@savoimar 

If you activate at home last night and were charged, you would have already created an account with SIM activation.  Need to sign into your account with your email address and password chosen last night.  

If you activated in store, then you will need to create a self service account.

If you were charged, insert your SIM card into phone to see whether it is working. 

savoimar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Also, for my son, I didn't get to the part to enter credit card numb

savoimar

I was charged 34.50 last night when I created a account.

I tried entering my sons account at work and it want let me  Different computer than last night

@savoimar wrote:

I tried to créate a new account for my son.  As soon I got to enter VIP number, it froze.  Lost all data.  Now I can't create a new account because it says that the sim card already existe.  But I can't get into my son account.  What to do?  The special ends today

@savoimar 

Check your credit card ot make sure that you were not charged.  If charged, insert your SIM card into the phone to see if it works. 

If not charged, try to clear  your cache, different web browser or incogito mode. Chrome incognito works well with this site.  PM website is finicky at times. Might need to give it some time in between attempts. 

savoimar

I tried to créate a new account for my son.  As soon I got to enter VIP number, it froze.  Lost all data.  Now I can't create a new account because it says that the sim card already existe.  But I can't get into my son account.  What to do?  The special ends today

sweetie98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@ChuckYeah wrote:

If you are not aware, there is a promo on right now that if you sign up for a $35 or higher account, I'd recommend the $40 4GB plan, you'll get $10 off per month for the first 6 months. This promo ends tomorrow, so you should look into getting a sim and activating tomorrow if this interests you.

You can also use a referral code to receive another $10 credit within 72 hrs of signing up.

Thanks for your help 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you are not aware, there is a promo on right now that if you sign up for a $35 or higher account, I'd recommend the $40 4GB plan, you'll get $10 off per month for the first 6 months. This promo ends tomorrow, so you should look into getting a sim and activating tomorrow if this interests you.

You can also use a referral code to receive another $10 credit within 72 hrs of signing up.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sweetie98  All the info is contained in this article:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@sweetie98 wrote:

How to creat a new account switch from another company?

Buy a sim and activate at activate.publicmobile.ca. Ensure the phone number is kept active if you want to keep it.

Need Help? Let's chat.