cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could a mod please PM me?

reyjasonc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred my friend to use public mobile. She got her mom on public mobile. Saturday, March 30, 2019, she activated her mom’s sim, paid for everything and it went smoothly. But every time she phones her mom’s number it would always direct her call to voice message. And on the phone it says no sim or no number. Please help. It’s been 3 days since my friend has this issue. I don’t want to be the bad guy here, proudly recommending them to use public mobile but it’s giving them so much headache. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

send us a message using this link https://bit.ly/2CDoc2k @reyjasonc

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@reyjasonc wrote:

I referred my friend to use public mobile. She got her mom on public mobile. Saturday, March 30, 2019, she activated her mom’s sim, paid for everything and it went smoothly. But every time she phones her mom’s number it would always direct her call to voice message. And on the phone it says no sim or no number. Please help. It’s been 3 days since my friend has this issue. I don’t want to be the bad guy here, proudly recommending them to use public mobile but it’s giving them so much headache. Thanks

If you want a mod to contact you, don't wait for them. Contact them by sending private message by clicking envelope icon at top of screen and sending to Moderator_Team.

Was this phone used on a Canadian service previously?  If it was on a Rogers brand, there is a chance it will not connect on Telus/Bell as 2G tech is no l9nger supported on the shared network.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There's a few possibilities here. First of all, what phone does the mom have. We need to figure out if the phone is compatible, and if it's unlocked. Then we can go from there. 

GC 

Need Help? Let's chat.