Could a MOD message me ASAP please!!!

Nicolecurrie21
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If a mod could message me I would really appreciate it! 😩

Thanks in advance! 

11 REPLIES 11

Greg1275

Try downloading a UPC scanner app on your phone, if the numbers are not legible, there should be a barcode either below or above the 12 digit top up number. Scan this barcode with a upc reader application and baddabing is should give you all the numbers that aren’t legible. I hope this can solve your issue, and no more apple sauce for miss Suisy 🙂

Nicolecurrie21

I had a voucher that my daughter spilled apple juice on. Some was legible and some wasn’t. They helped me get the voucher applied without havinf to buy a new one. 

Greg1275

So what is the issue you’re having? 

Nicolecurrie21

Yes I have.

I just always called them “minutes”. I’ve been doing pay as you go for over 10 years lol. That’s what they used to be 😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

I have. I’ve been waiting a few couple days.  It has to do with a voucher for minutes so I’m doubtful anyone is able to help 👎🏻 

I appreciate the responses. The community has been a big help with other issues.  

Have you tried the 611 service?

Just for clarity, vouchers aren't actually minutes...they're a dollar value that you put into your account. Then you use those dollars to buy stuff like add-ons or your plan.

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

I have. I’ve been waiting a few couple days.  It has to do with a voucher for minutes so I’m doubtful anyone is able to help 👎🏻 

I appreciate the responses. The community has been a big help with other issues.  

@Nicolecurrie21  FYI: If you are having issues with entering a voucher online others have been successfull dialing 611.

Nicolecurrie21

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

If a mod could message me I would really appreciate it! 😩

Thanks in advance! 

@Nicolecurrie21  It works the other way around here. You need to message the moderator. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Nicolecurrie21 No, you have to send them a message and they will get back to you. You can reach them via a private message to the Moderator_Team.  You can also let us know your issue and we might be able to help you. 

PMFanatic

I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to contact them directly.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Moderator hours are as follows and generally you can expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

• Weekdays 8:00am - Midnight (Eastern time)
  • Weekends: 8:00am - 10:00pm (Eastern time)

Best of luck!

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Response times are up to 48 hours.  How about letting the community of customers attempt to help you out?

Need Help? Let's chat.