cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Not Login to Account

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anyone have this issues today?  I am unable to login to my account.  Are PM doing maintenance?

9 REPLIES 9

If the option isn't available, that's normal, as when it's active you can not add it again.

I would suggest power cycling the phone to see if it kicks in.

Kerbae
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@stonechucker

I was wrong. It turns out that I added the 1GB Data add-on for regular data usage (even though I have over 15GB of data left this billing period).

So I called back, tried to add US roaming and it said that option was not available. 😞 I have enough funds on my account.

Kerbae

Thank you! I did it, I had the $20.00 required for the add-on already on my account but it required me to add approx $130.00 as well (the amount for my 90 day plan). I am not up for my 3 month renewal for my account until August 2019 though. I paid that amount as it wouldn't let me proceed otherwise and I can't check that I haven't been double charged as the website is due. @CS_Agent , linking you in the event I have issues with my account so that there is something to reference.

Thank you @stonechucker !

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a credit card on file you can call 18554public. You might still need to connect to AT&T or T-Mobile.

@Kerbae, dial 611 and add it via the IVR.  You'll need to know your PIN to do this, and have your payment card registered.

Dhara

I'm having issues as well logging into my account. Server issue from PM side I assume.

Kerbae

@CS_Agent 

Any help? I'm in the US and need to login to add US data roaming to my account.

Thank you!

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Same here! Grrrr

Kerbae

I have the exact same issue!

When I attempt to login it says "waiting for response from public mobile" in the lower grey dialog box of the web browser and it attempts to load continuously.

Need Help? Let's chat.